Pulling for bammer this weekend

TitanTiger

^^^^^ This X 10000000

They are not unbeatable, they are not the best team in the country or the SEC for that matter. This is the reason as well that Bama is the favorite as well. Ole miss matches up very well and if Bo has a good night, its all she wrote for the Bulldog nation. The Ole Miss D will keep their Offense in check. In fact it would be a complete upset if State has less than 2 losses at the end of regular season

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had our chance to grab the west by the throat and fumbled it away.

Loose TURDS Loose"..........Hail StAtE

if you are referring to the aTm loss you are incorrect. We needed miss st to lose 2x regardless. Our playoff chances we al but destroyed but the sec west didn't change.

Here is my take on things. If MSU loses, then that helps Auburn in its quest to win the SECW and go back to Atlanta. If MSU wins then we get to witness the turds meltdown again. It's a no lose situation.

Here is my take on things. If MSU loses, then that helps Auburn in its quest to win the SECW and go back to Atlanta. If MSU wins then we get to witness the turds meltdown again. It's a no lose situation.

And ill be there enjoying it from Section AA

I'll go with that.

if you are referring to the aTm loss you are incorrect. We needed miss st to lose 2x regardless. Our playoff chances we al but destroyed but the sec west didn't change.

I'm confused. So if we needed them to lose two PRIOR to T&M and we lost, we'd now need them to lose three. Someone help me...

I'm confused. So if we needed them to lose two PRIOR to T&M and we lost, we'd now need them to lose three. Someone help me...

We are still needing MSU to lose twice. They have three SEC games left. One is against Vandy so that leaves it to Bama and Ole Miss. If it comes down to a three way or even four way tie, Auburn wins the tiebreaker.

Yes, you're confused. We lost against them head to head, which means that we needed them to lose 2 no matter what. Now, because of various tie breaker circumstances that have been thoroughly documented on this forum and elsewhere, we go to Atlanta if MSU and AU both finish with 2 losses.

Yes, you're confused. We lost against them head to head, which means that we needed them to lose 2 no matter what. Now, because of various tie breaker circumstances that have been thoroughly documented on this forum and elsewhere, we go to Atlanta if MSU and AU both finish with 2 losses.

We would need there to be a 3 way tie or a 4 way tie in the West for us to go. If MSU and AU are the only teams with two losses, they would still go because they won the head to head matchup, correct?

We would need there to be a 3 way tie or a 4 way tie in the West for us to go. If MSU and AU are the only teams with two losses, they would still go because they won the head to head matchup, correct?

Yes, but that's virtually impossible based on schedules. If MSU loses to Bama and Ole Miss, there will be at least a three way tie atop the division.

Yes, but that's virtually impossible based on schedules. If MSU loses to Bama and Ole Miss, there will be at least a three way tie atop the division.

MSU has Bama, Vandy, and Ole Miss left. MSU could beat Vandy with one arm tied behind their back. That leaves it up to Alabama and Ole Miss to beat MSU. If MSU loses those two games then at the least, provided Auburn wins out, that puts it into a three way tie. If Ole Miss wins out then we'd have a four way tie. In either scenario, Auburn wins the tiebreaker.

The key to that being that uat also has 2 losses for the all important 3-WAY tie...

The key to that being that uat also has 2 losses for the all important 3-WAY tie...

4 way! Ole Miss beating MSU would leave them with 2 losses, also. It's insaaaaaanity.

4 way! Ole Miss beating MSU would leave them with 2 losses, also. It's insaaaaaanity.

Ole Miss could lose to Arky thereby leaving them out of any tiebreaker. It would be wild if it did come out a four way tie.

Ole Miss could lose to Arky thereby leaving them out of any tiebreaker. It would be wild if it did come out a four way tie.

Doh, good call, my bad. That is a very distinct possibility.

Playoffs1.jpg

playoffs2.jpg

Some people keep bringing up playoffs, but I don't know why. We have no control over that, nor does bama.

I, and most of the other folks who are hoping for the outcome that is best for our program and who haven't already given up on our team, am only concerned at this point with the SEC West title. bama has a chance to really help us out with that.

Playoffs1.jpg

playoffs2.jpg

Some people keep bringing up playoffs, but I don't know why. We have no control over that, nor does bama.

I, and most of the other folks who are hoping for the outcome that is best for our program and who haven't already given up on our team, am only concerned at this point with the SEC West title. bama has a chance to really help us out with that.

If Auburn wins the west and the SECCG, AU will be in the playoffs. The only was the SEC gets left out is if the East wins it. IMO

If Auburn wins the west and the SECCG, AU will be in the playoffs. The only was the SEC gets left out is if the East wins it. IMO

I hope you're right. Or at least I will if we get there.

Loved the memes, btw. Lots of good work being done on a Friday afternoon!

I hope you're right. Or at least I will if we get there.

Loved the memes, btw. Lots of good work being done on a Friday afternoon!

LOL.............got to love Fridays you are supposed to be off, but have to come in for a meeting anyways!!

Pull for UA ? ...... Can't do it . We had our chance to stay ahead of the

pack and were not able to do it . If other teams blow their chance to

stay ahead and we benifit from it ..... I'll be as happy as anybody , but

can't pull for UA . Just can't do it .

Archived