Pulling for bammer this weekend

TitanTiger

Pull for UA ? ...... Can't do it . We had our chance to stay ahead of the

pack and were not able to do it . If other teams blow their chance to

stay ahead and we benifit from it ..... I'll be as happy as anybody , but

can't pull for UA . Just can't do it .

9/10 I would agree but MSU and Dan Mullen are just as bad to me. At least keep the traditional higher tier teams on top of the sec. Just my $.02

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, if auburn is in the championship it would be great to play Florida. If Florida gets in then it must mean south Carolina keeps losing and hurts our chance at winning tiebreaker. So who knows. I would just like to play them so we won't have a repeat game and since we don't play them for a while

Someone please help me, how do you quote someone's post in your on. I'm using my cell and can't get it to work. Sorry for the off topic randomness

I am pulling for Mistake all the way. I hope they skullcrush the turds. So what if it potentially helps Auburn if the turds win ? The fact that I root against them has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. So I will chear every point scored against West Vance. And when the cheaters in crimson win, it gives us a chance.

If you say pulling against bummer this week means you hate them more than you love Auburn, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?.... :-)

For the record I hope we go into J.H.east with Bama 10-1 and we can ruin their day with a chance of putting us in that 4 way tie. Not rooting for Bama in any way I just hope we can give them there second loss. I too grew up in the 70's and it was terrible. But it's way more important to me for AU to get in the SECcg than it is to see Bama lose a game to someone else. It's a long shot but I've seen stranger things happen. Here's to closing out the year at 10-2, winning the SEC and making the first ever playoffs. WAR EAGLE EVERYONE!

I'm completely torn over this dilemma. I get it benefits Auburn for state to lose (assuming Auburn beats UGAly), but it goes against every fiber of my being to root for bama. Sure would make things easier if we were playing before them.

I guess I'll take one for the team... Roll T... I can't... I just can't. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I guess I'll just stay neutral.

I'm completely torn over this dilemma. I get it benefits Auburn for state to lose (assuming Auburn beats UGAly), but it goes against every fiber of my being to root for bama. Sure would make things easier if we were playing before them.

I guess I'll take one for the team... Roll T... I can't... I just can't. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I guess I'll just stay neutral.

Oh, nobody's suggesting you say R*** T***. And I won't be watching the game. I'll just say War Damn Eagle if MSU loses today and Auburn wins.

Go State...any win by the updykes does not help Auburn in the long run.

Auburn had its chance and blew it. If State loses ok, but be prepared for the massive love fest

for the updykes that will follow.

Auburn needs to take care of its business, maybe Texas A&M woke the coaches up, no penalties

no turnovers, proper execution. Auburn wins.

Auburn had its chance and blew it. If State loses ok, but be prepared for the massive love fest

Auburn needs to take care of its business, maybe Texas A&M woke the coaches up, no penalties

I agree. I don't think MSU will lose to both bammer and Ole Miss anyway.

I agree. I don't think MSU will lose to both bammer and Ole Miss anyway.

State is gonna lose to bamr and vandy. :big:

I'm sitting here knowing I need MSU to lose for Auburn's hopes for a title to stay alive and catch myself every other play pulling for them. This is so hard.

if u saw them signs and heard them chants on college gameday any want for rooting for them even a little, should go out the window

if u saw them signs and heard them chants on college gameday any want for rooting for them even a little, should go out the window

I'm holding my nose and doing it anyway. I want Auburn in the SEC title game.

I am sitting here trying but I cannot pull for the turds. Let the chips fall where they will. It makes me sick trying to even watch them play. I love my Auburn tigers and hope all works out in the end for AU.

Vern Lunquist is sure pulling for them...geez.

The "wow" after every Bama tackle is just comical.

By the way... How the heck did this topic get to 23+ pages? Ha. You guys crack me up arguing in circles.

War Eagle anyway.

Archived