Pulling for bammer this weekend

TitanTiger

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sitting here trying but I cannot pull for the turds. Let the chips fall where they will. It makes me sick trying to even watch them play. I love my Auburn tigers and hope all works out in the end for AU.

I'm not even trying. I love AU with all my heart but I never ever want the turds to win anything. Not even in tiddlywinks. I hate that AU is in this position but it is what it is.

WDE!

So what happens if bammer wins and we lose? Some ppl would have rooted for the turds for no reason.

exactly.

So what happens if bammer wins and we lose? Some ppl would have rooted for the turds for no reason.

Because some of us think we will win. Gus' teams win after a loss, and like someone said on the radio the other day, when you make auburn the underdog they fight with their backs against the wall like theres no tomorrow. I have faith, so therefore I want auburn playing for a spot in the SEC title game on Nov 29th. I care more about AU than my hatred for bama, end of story.

exactly.

So let me get this straight...you want to eliminate Auburn's chances of going just in case we lose? Yeah, that makes sense. :-\

Because some of us think we will win. Gus' teams win after a loss, and like someone said on the radio the other day, when you make auburn the underdog they fight with their backs against the wall like theres no tomorrow. I have faith, so therefore I want auburn playing for a spot in the SEC title game on Nov 29th. I care more about AU than my hatred for bama, end of story.

Well said!

exactly.

I laughed but then I realized you guys were serious.....

Okay, I can turn that logic...what if we win? Then we would have pulled for them for a good reason. See how that works? Not knowing the end result beforehand is inconsequential. Are you telling me that in all aspects of your life, if you don't know the exact outcome, you just don't do it? Well, that eliminates every playing any sports, going out on a first date, starting a family, going to college, taking a new job, etc..shall I go on?

I am finding old habits hard to break while watching this. When UAT got that safety on State, I had to correct myself from being upset to being happy. My first instinct for anything good happening for State or bad for UAT is to be happy. LOL

Or some of us don't think MSU will lose to both bammer and Ole Miss.

Losing to Ole Miss is extremely possible. Ole Miss has a good D, and sure OM lost Treadwell but you don't need a bunch of world beaters to beat a bad secondary, and Miss St is statistically worse than AU. Its the egg bowl, and just like the Iron Bowl anything can happen. The guy with the best record this year in Vegas predicted Miss st to drop both of those games. Miss st is not a team that is invincible, they struggled with both UK and Arkansas. Mullen has a history for tanking late in the year after a loss as well. People tend to forget that OM has lost 2 games by 3 and by 4. Both games they were very close to winning. People are acting like this is a mediocre OM team.

They may not, but it's not outside the realm of possibility . . . even a good possibility. I mean, who thought UF would have beat UGA or AtM over AU? It's not like we're hoping UT Martin beats them.

Bama is only getting better I'm afraid. If they make the playoffs they will be very very difficult to beat IMO. I do NOT want them winning the first ever playoff championship.

So you're already conceding that we lose the Iron Bowl? Nice. It wouldn't matter if they won this game or not. If we beat them they wouldn't make the playoff. Im sorry but with this staff and 19-4 in 2 years so far I will not concede defeat to any team

Well whatever. Hope you guys enjoy the roll tide chants and the media love fest after this. A win puts bama as the front runners to win the title. We'll be double digit underdogs @ T-town.

Actually the early line is only 7. I could really care less about the bama love fest, I care about auburn, and I root for what helps auburn. Who cares if we're underdogs? Thats when AU plays their best football.

They may not, but it's not outside the realm of possibility . . . even a good possibility. I mean, who thought UF would have beat UGA or AtM over AU? It's not like we're hoping UT Martin beats them.

Of course it's not out of the realm of possibility. I don't think anyone ever said that. I just think MSU will beat Ole Miss. I would certainly be happy if it all works out for AU but I still think it's a little less than a good possibility. I think it's a long shot for AU at this point.

I hope you all are happy. $20 says Bama moves up to 2 this Tuesday

your gonna lose that bet because if they pound the pups like they are doing they will be 1.

So? We know if they win out they are in anyway, so I don't care where they are ranked after today. Regardless if we win tonight or not, they can be #1 for all I care, as long as we beat them when we play them. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

So? We know if they win out they are in anyway, so I don't care where they are ranked after today. Regardless if we win tonight or not, they can be #1 for all I care, as long as we beat them when we play them. WAR DAMN EAGLE!

uat will be a 17 point favorite over Auburn

uat will be a 17 point favorite over Auburn

Doubt that, if so who cares? AU plays best when no one believes in them

You know what? Mentally, I know I am supposed to root for MSU to lose. I just CANNOT root for the Tide to win. I keep watching this game, thinking I have to want them to do well, but I can't do it! I catch myself saying, come on, Dak!!! Geez. This stinks!!! I was hoping with the safety we would have a 3-2 game.

Archived