2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

Ohio state called last night and so did Baylor. He got offers from both. Come on auburn!!!

Keep us posted! I really hope we get on the ball with this young man! Being one of the last ones to offer sometimes comes back to bite you!!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edgewood Academy 2016 DE Prince Tega is ranked four-star by @Rivals. Joins Lyndell Wilson, Marlon Davidson and Ben Davis as top 4 in Ala.

@AndrewJBone

Man, if I had a nickel for every time a Nigerian kid moved to Elmore County, started playing football for tiny school and immediately became a 4* prospect with offers from all over the country....

Edgewood Academy 2016 DE Prince Tega is ranked four-star by @Rivals. Joins Lyndell Wilson, Marlon Davidson and Ben Davis as top 4 in Ala.

@AndrewJBone

Man, if I had a nickel for every time a Nigerian kid moved to Elmore County, started playing football for tiny school and immediately became a 4* prospect with offers from all over the country....

You'd have like $0.35....

@AndrewJBone

You'd have like $0.35....

Oh yeah? Edgewood must really know how to maximize the ROI on their exchange program.

@AndrewJBone

On top of that you might meet the deposed uncle with the problem of moving millions of dollars out of the country.

@AndrewJBone

On top of that you might meet the deposed uncle with the problem of moving millions of dollars out of the country.

:thumbsup:

@AndrewJBone

You could have bought a coke... 50 years ago.

Nothing from auburn YET...... This was the update I got just now:

He's gotten about 14 offers. Ohio State and South Carolina are the most recent..

is he interested in Auburn?

So.....any news on Prince Tega?

I was wondering the same thing. If you want to talk about Brown take it to PM's

What he said... Thread cleaned up to remove off topic discussion.

He's gotten about 14 offers. Ohio State and South Carolina are the most recent..

Are these commitable offers or just letters of interest from these schools?

The other schools have offered him. I don't know if auburn is looking at him or not. They were sent a highlight film and he went on an unofficial visit but that's it. I really hope they offer him. His only downfall is lack of experience. He has only been playing football for 4 or 5 months. He's still learning but his natural ability is unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it.

Are these commitable offers or just letters of

interest from these schools?

I am with Tinman. I have doubt these are commitable offers or offers at all. Just some question on the fact that a young man has played organized football for 5 months in a small private school league and now has 14 offers from major programs? Something doesn't feel right about that.

I am with Tinman. I have doubt these are commitable offers or offers at all. Just some question on the fact that a young man has played organized football for 5 months in a small private school league and now has 14 offers from major programs? Something doesn't feel right about that.

We did the exact same thing with Westry. Westry has natural raw talent, therefore we offered him and he will be a project when he gets on the plains. Tega is the same story except he plays on the DL. Am I right or completely off here?

We did the exact same thing with Westry. Westry has natural raw talent, therefore we offered him and he will be a project when he gets on the plains. Tega is the same story except he plays on the DL. Am I right or completely off here?

We offered Westry after he camped at AU.

Right, but was it not said when he committed he would be a project at CB?

Right, but was it not said when he committed he would be a project at CB?

Some have said that, but the coaches assessed him in person and decided he warranted an offer. No coach has publicly called him a project.

Archived