2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

Saw Tega and Kerryon Johnson at the Nick Jonas concert. Tega certainly has the size to play DE. I hope he can learn the position quick enough to help this year.

I'm more curious why you 3 were watching Nick Jonas. ;)

This.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Tega and Kerryon Johnson at the Nick Jonas concert. Tega certainly has the size to play DE. I hope he can learn the position quick enough to help this year.

I'm more curious why you 3 were watching Nick Jonas. ;)/>

This.

As explained....guys go to these things because the girls go to these things. :cheers:

This.

As explained....guys go to these things because the girls go to these things. :cheers:

Now that makes total sense to me.......

This.

Man card reinstated.

Well, from what I could see it looked like Kerryon and Tega were more interested in hitting on girls. I on the other hand was with my wife trying not to be accused of looking too hard.

The reinstatement of the man card depends on whether you were looking too hard at Kerryon and Tega or at the the girls.

This.

As explained....guys go to these things because the girls go to these things. :cheers:/>

when my wife throws a jewelry party, do you want an invitation to attend?

Well, from what I could see it looked like Kerryon and Tega were more interested in hitting on girls. I on the other hand was with my wife trying not to be accused of looking too hard.

The reinstatement of the man card depends on whether you were looking too hard at Kerryon and Tega or at the the girls.

or singing along?

or singing along?

:Sing::blink:

Archived