2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

I was fixing to post that he got his call and offer from Auburn today :) yay!!!!!!

Do we know his time table yet?

2016 prospect, so his timetable is next year.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be nice to get Chidi Okeke-Valentine with them both being from Nigeria.

In any event, the wealth of "Nigerian Prince" jokes alone should have been enough reason to offer Tega.

That's what Rivals is reporting. He is reclassifying as a 2015 prospect so everyone is scrambling. Would be awesome to get him on campus this weekend!

Wow! This throws a big monkey wrench to our DE board. I would love all of them but I see no way all 4 of Cowart, Cece, Key, and Prince will want to come. I think Key and Prince are the most likely.

If we don't get Cowart I think it will make it tough to land any of his buddies from Florida in this class.

Wow! This throws a big monkey wrench to our DE board. I would love all of them but I see no way all 4 of Cowart, Cece, Key, and Prince will want to come. I think Key and Prince are the most likely.

If we don't get Cowart I think it will make it tough to land any of his buddies from Florida in this class.

I think we would prefer to get Cowart and Jefferson.....if we got to choose. E, are u thinking we don't pull Cowart? A lot of pdolls had thought our chances were looking pretty good.

if we got to choose. E, are u thinking we don't pull Cowart? A lot of pdolls had thought our chances were looking pretty good.

No. I think Cece is the least likely. I can see Key, Prince, Byron and the rest of Byron's buddies come to AU. Not predicting they will yet mind you. Just saying I could see it.

if we got to choose. E, are u thinking we don't pull Cowart? A lot of pdolls had thought our chances were looking pretty good.

No. I think Cece is the least likely. I can see Key, Prince, Byron and the rest of Byron's buddies come to AU. Not predicting they will yet mind you. Just saying I could see it.

It would be terrific, wouldn't it.

How did this happen?!!

We just found out hours ago," said Edgewood basketball coach Todd Taylor, with whom Tega Wanogho Jr. lives. "Our counselor went through all his transcripts and it just came up where he's eligible to graduate this year.
This happened to another Nigerian prospect in Chidi. Maybe American Counselors have a tough time figuring Nigerian credits...IDK.

Man, he is so raw, I don't see how he is a 4 star other than size and speed. I also see the wrench in the DE recruiting this could bring. I mean considering the position of need- we need to take what we can get.... But we have legit interest from a couple of ready now DE's. Whereas Prince in my opinion looks like a RS true and true to me.

Yes we want him and the potential, but it would be hard to take him if it meant losing out on a higher ready now type player.

Ideally, you hold a spot for him and let him commit after 2/4, and he becomes the 2016 prospect but trains and practices at AU instead of Edgewood.

Man, he is so raw, I don't see how he is a 4 star other than size and speed. I also see the wrench in the DE recruiting this could bring. I mean considering the position of need- we need to take what we can get.... But we have legit interest from a couple of ready now DE's. Whereas Prince in my opinion looks like a RS true and true to me.

Yes we want him and the potential, but it would be hard to take him if it meant losing out on a higher ready now type player.

Ideally, you hold a spot for him and let him commit after 2/4, and he becomes the 2016 prospect but trains and practices at AU instead of Edgewood.

Being reclassified as 2015, would be perfect to redshirt and learn the system, put on good weight, etc. He could be ready to go as a RSF. 6'-8" and that athletic is something special. If we could put around 70 lbs on him, he could be a great DT or OT. If he grow anymore, he just needs to go out for Basketball.

I don't see how he is a 4 star other than size and speed.

Precisely why he's a 4*. He's only played football 4 months. Easily the most upside in either the 2015 or 2016 classes.

If we could put around 70 lbs on him, he could be a great DT or OT. If he grow anymore, he just needs to go out for Basketball.

70? He's 250 now. He does not need to be 320 to be a DT.

Archived