2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the midst of all of this scrambling, are there any supposed leaders to speak of?

There has been chatter that his camp is pro-Auburn. We picked up two CB's for him today; one of them being 247 CEO and Bammer homer Shannon Terry. Alabama still has not offered yet and they are more or less at their limit in this class...they'd have to start grayshirting to take him, which while possible, may be too little too late.

The reality is that we have zero DE commits in this class and one DL period. If we can't pull out this commitment, then we failed.

In the midst of all of this scrambling, are there any supposed leaders to speak of?

There has been chatter that his camp is pro-Auburn. We picked up two CB's for him today; one of them being 247 CEO and Bammer homer Shannon Terry. Alabama still has not offered yet and they are more or less at their limit in this class...they'd have to start grayshirting to take him, which while possible, may be too little too late.

The reality is that we have zero DE commits in this class and one DL period. If we can't pull out this commitment, then we failed.

that's what I was wondering. Thanks.

I think redshirting at Auburn in college is better than another year of high school and doing this all over again. Jmo

that's what I was wondering. Thanks.

I think redshirting at Auburn in college is better than another year of high school and doing this all over again. Jmo

Better facilities, better coaching sounds like a no brainer.

If he's an "annual transfer from Nigeria", I wonder if maybe his family's still over there and he's living with a host family. Purely supposition, but getting a college degree ASAP might be priority one for him. Also, he's only played one year of football, so that's another reason he might not have his priorities structured the same way as most blue chip recruits.

If he's an "annual transfer from Nigeria", I wonder if maybe his family's still over there and he's living with a host family. Purely supposition, but getting a college degree ASAP might be priority one for him. Also, he's only played one year of football, so that's another reason he might not have his priorities structured the same way as most blue chip recruits.

Yes, his parents and eight siblings still live in Nigeria. He is currently living with a host family named Taylor. Here is a pretty good article on him via footballmom http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1501715-prince-tega-wanogho-jr-is-now-on-the-clock?utm_source=SocialMedia&utm_medium=HootSuitePost&utm_campaign=HootSuite

Yes, his parents and eight siblings still live in Nigeria. He is currently living with a host family named Taylor. Here is a pretty good article on him via footballmom http://recruiting.sc...paign=HootSuite

Thanks. Kinda confirms everything I wondered about right down the line.

Choosing to OV between AUB, USC, LSU, UNC, UF, ORE, UGA, and TENN. Probably will be decided within the next few days. I think we'll definitely get an official. He does live with an AU family. I've heard he really likes Oregon too.

So if he lives with an AU family and he comes to AU, will we get investigated like Ole Miss with Michael Oher?

Very unlikely unless his family qualify as boosters like in the Oher case. If they do, they might get a look, but I highly doubt it.

ALABAMA is on their way to Edgewood to sit down and talk with tega today :(

I hear Gus encouraged Saban to look for opportunities and blessed this visit.

I may have missed it(Don't blast me if I did) but does he have a firm offer? Or is he a "backup" in case we end up missing on Cowart, Jefferson, Key; etc.?

I'm pretty certain it's firm and we plan to take him. Not 100% sure but I think that's the plan right now.

I may have missed it(Don't blast me if I did) but does he have a firm offer? Or is he a "backup" in case we end up missing on Cowart, Jefferson, Key; etc.?

I'm pretty certain it's firm and we plan to take him. Not 100% sure but I think that's the plan right now.

Gracias 2010..

Gracias 2010..

No problemo

ALABAMA is on their way to Edgewood to sit down and talk with tega today :(

We're counting on you footballmom to do some blocking for us. Now get out there and win one for the Boom Boys.

I'm doing the best I can. Auburn has a VERY good chance at Tega. Muschamp will turn him into a beast. I think he will need to redshirt his first year. He still has a lot to learn about the game. But he's very smart and easy to coach.

Archived