2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before -- but is 'Prince' really a title, or is it his name? I keep seeing people call him 'Tega'. It's certainly not unheard of to go by a middle name.

So, is Prince Tega a prince?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have missed it(Don't blast me if I did) but does he have a firm offer? Or is he a "backup" in case we end up missing on Cowart, Jefferson, Key; etc.?

Nobody outside the staff knows. When I say nobody I mean nobody. No AU sites nor insiders know yet. The staff may not even have decided yet.

ALABAMA is on their way to Edgewood to sit down and talk with tega today :(/>

Do the turds even have room for him?

They would make room but as of yesterday they had no plans to offer. I would not be surprised at all if they only visit him today to try to convince him to stay in high school one more year so they can take him next year.

Don't think Bama is offering him. They'll want to add on OL and maybe a WR. That's all they have room for. 1-2 more I think. They already have 26 committed/signed

Don't think Bama is offering him. They'll want to add on OL and maybe a WR. That's all they have room for. 1-2 more I think. They already have 26 committed/signed

Yup and they have to grayshirt or let 1 go as it is now.

I may have missed it(Don't blast me if I did) but does he have a firm offer? Or is he a "backup" in case we end up missing on Cowart, Jefferson, Key; etc.?

Nobody outside the staff knows. When I say nobody I mean nobody. No AU sites nor insiders know yet. The staff may not even have decided yet.

Thanks ellitor :bow:

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before -- but is 'Prince' really a title, or is it his name? I keep seeing people call him 'Tega'. It's certainly not unheard of to go by a middle name.

My lord almighty of course his a prince. Kid is worth billions dummy!!!!!

LOL -- Was asking a serious question. He doesn't have to be rich, even if he's royalty.

i think he is having a hard time getting his money out of the country ...

Britt, if you will kindly email your checking account information, they will deposit $13,000,000 into your account.

i think he is having a hard time getting his money out of the country ...

Britt, if you will kindly email your checking account information, they will deposit $13,000,000 into your account.

Ha.

My checking account number is 5586351xx.

Hey, wait a minute!! Is this legit?

Eddie Murphy's character in "Coming to America" was based off his families history. I read that on the Internet so...

Alabama did not visit him today. Here's a recent article that my brother posted just now

http://www.al.com/sp...gho_jr_sto.html

Good. I read that story. Gotta be a whirlwind for the kid.

I really was being serious asking whether his name is 'Prince' or if he's a prince. I don't know the answer and am curious, since I see a lot of folks referring to him as 'Tega'.

I honestly don't know if he's a real prince or if it's actually his name but I did send my brother a message and asked. I will let you know when he responds.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I honestly don't know if he's a real prince or if it's actually his name but I did send my brother a message and asked. I will let you know when he responds.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

MOM is da BOMB!!!

He is a prince

That's awesome. I'm going to think of a good nickname for him if he signs with Auburn. similar to the "Minister of defense" or something in that nature.

Why's everybody making a big deal about having a Prince on the team? We already have a King, Queen, Duke and President.

LOL. Sounds like Tega will fit right in.

I just wanted to know whether it was a title or a name. But you do raise an interesting point. Are there any other title-names/nicknames like this on our team?

Archived