2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

He is a prince

That's awesome. I'm going to think of a good nickname for him if he signs with Auburn. Like the "Minister of defense" or something in that nature.

"The Prince of Pressure". "The Royal Rush". "The Sultan of Sack". "That other guy... no, not Lawson... no, not Cowart... nope, not Jefferson, either... he's the king of Elmore County or something like that..."

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a prince

That's awesome. I'm going to think of a good nickname for him if he signs with Auburn. Like the "Minister of defense" or something in that nature.

"The Prince of Pressure". "The Royal Rush". "The Sultan of Sack". "That other guy... no, not Lawson... no, not Cowart... nope, not Jefferson, either... he's the king of Elmore County or something like that..."

The Royal Rush gets my vote.

He is a prince

HA. You think lot quicker than I do. The first three are awesome

Why's everybody making a big deal about having a Prince on the team? We already have a King, Queen, Duke and President.

LOL. Sounds like Tega will fit right in.

I just wanted to know whether it was a title or a name. But you do raise an interesting point. Are there any other title-names/nicknames like this on our team?

Looking at the official roster, we actually have 2 Kings and a Knight, as well.

Why's everybody making a big deal about having a Prince on the team? We already have a King, Queen, Duke and President.

I just wanted to know whether it was a title or a name. But you do raise an interesting point. Are there any other title-names/nicknames like this on our team?

!!!!!!

I won't hold my breath for a Princess to join this group, but one day... one day...

Gideon (GA) as well. Perfecto!

!!!!!!

I won't hold my breath for a Princess to join this group, but one day... one day...

No; but a Marquis, an Earl, a Baron, a Pharoah, a Caesar, or a Pope are all possibilities.

Gideon (GA) as well. Perfecto!

Nice!

!!!!!!

No; but a Marquis, an Earl, a Baron, a Pharoah, a Caesar, or a Pope are all possibilities.

*frantically starts clicking over to all the recruiting sites' 2016 pages*

*remembers that LSU had a Mingo, which while not technically a royal, governmental or religious title, is still awesome*

!!!!!!

*frantically starts clicking over to all the recruiting sites' 2016 pages*

*remembers that LSU had a Mingo, which while not technically a royal, governmental or religious title, is still awesome*

Gotta be a Judge somewhere.

!!!!!!

Hey if we could find one like Kathy Ireland in necessary roughness, I'd be all for it. ))

!!!!!!

Hey if we could find one like Kathy Ireland in necessary roughness, I'd be all for it. ))

Nice call. Very nice call.

Hmm... I wonder if he is waiting to see how everything shakes out on signing day before he makes his decision. Also, if you are the coaches... Do you save him a spot?

Hmm... I wonder if he is waiting to see how everything shakes out on signing day before he makes his decision. Also, if you are the coaches... Do you save him a spot?

yeah you definitely have a spot for him. Too much ability.

More likely to do with being reclassified into this years class....remember he was expected to be a 2016 guy...but got news of graduating this year...so he has to all of his recruiting in a month or so...understandably taking his time.

So he is graduating a year early. He is going to be very young. He has only played football for one year. He doesn't have much experience. He still has this much talent and this much attention. This young man is special.

So he is graduating a year early. He is going to be very young. He has only played football for one year. He doesn't have much experience. He still has this much talent and this much attention. This young man is special.

he is that. From what I've seen, which isn't a whole lot, he's come a long way in a short time.

That depends on who you can sign in his stead. He'll be a "bird in the bush" that might sign with AU or might not. If you've got someone roughly equal that has made his mind up and is ready to sign with AU on signing day the smart thing to do might be to wish Prince well and sign the guy who is ready.

He's no longer signing on NSD.

Source? The news I got was that his family was just saying that he didn't have to sign on NSD and could wait, not necessarily that he would wait.

Archived