***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Pruitt being at Georgia. He has our offense pegged.

Everybody is figuring Gus out and the refs seem to be slowing the game down some. So are the stupid penalties,miscues and fumbles.

play calling hasn't been the best, but I think it has been more of the stupid penalties, miscues, and penalties.

Guest jojo1515

It's time to bench Coates. He was great last year but he has gone from 2cnd round draft pick to undraftable. Melvin Ray needs his spot, or maybe J Jones (yes from defense, it is that bad)

Auburn offense hasn't shown up in four games this year.

Which games? I can only think of MSU and UGA

Three turnovers against A&M who has a horrific defense. Yeah they scored 35 but three turnovers will cause that. And Kansas State lost that game, AU had nothing in that game.

It's time to bench Coates. He was great last year but he has gone from 2cnd round draft pick to undraftable. Melvin Ray needs his spot, or maybe J Jones (yes from defense, it is that bad)

He's a WR who can't catch. It just doesn't work.

I don't like Pruitt being at Georgia. He has our offense pegged.

Everybody is figuring Gus out and the refs seem to be slowing the game down some. So are the stupid penalties,miscues and fumbles.

Yep, bubble gum and I said before 2012 year we would regret this type of o eventually. Maybe it is just now coming home to roost so to speak?

On a positive note, we could very well be the highest ranked 3 loss team so we've got that going for us....which is nice.

Ha!

I'm very rarely a negative person toward Auburn here, but watching this team over the past two seasons, I'm very unsure of how the product on the field is a sustainable formula for success. Honestly, I'm excited to see this offense next year with Johnson, because the offense that we run now in companion with this defense is very difficult to watch, and rather unpredictable.

Archived