***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

It's time to bench Coates. He was great last year but he has gone from 2cnd round draft pick to undraftable. Melvin Ray needs his spot, or maybe J Jones (yes from defense, it is that bad)

You wonder.....Ray was my pick as the next great possession guy last year. Sammy is way too inconsistent.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn offense hasn't shown up in four games this year.

Which games? I can only think of MSU and UGA

Three turnovers against A&M who has a horrific defense. Yeah they scored 35 but three turnovers will cause that. And Kansas State lost that game, AU had nothing in that game.

O was average in that game. I wouldn't put that game in the category personally. K-state should have won though. Three missed field goals and a drop td to pick

Tired of seeing Auburn lose to Auburn

We just got thumped tonight in all aspects of the game. This is not a game you can pick out a couple of critical plays and say we could of done differently and would have won.

Guest jojo1515

Auburn offense hasn't shown up in four games this year.

You continually trash the offense. NAME THE FOUR GAMES OR SHUT UP! Yes the O is off tonight, but with an average O we are likely 4-5 right now

This coaching is absolutely pathetic. Most will disagree with me but at point Gus is going to have to make drastic change and if not then some serious soul searching is in order. Serious problems with this team that need to be addresses now not later.

Archived