***Auburn at Georgia - Game Thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was cold here tonight until the dumpster fire got going. Something is very wrong with this team. They are going bacwards at an alarmING rate

Well I thought Auburn would at least be able to play even with Georgia but clearly they are weaker and undisciplined compared to UGA. I think Auburn needs to look for a new Special Teams coach, DC and Strength and Conditioning coach. It's embarassing seeing them getting pushed back so easily by Georgia. Best I see this team doing is beating Samford and looking at 8-4 with a lower bowl game.

:angry::dead::nopityA:

on the bright side we have 7 whole commits on the defensive side for next season, so surely things will get better

Hey, we only need 4 more for a full 11!

I just said to my hubby five minutes ago, "I know they want to run the clock out but why keep gurley in there with a 20 point lead in the fourth quarter? He's going to get hurt."

on the bright side we have 7 whole commits on the defensive side for next season, so surely things will get better

yes same lame defense next year

Well I thought Auburn would at least be able to play even with Georgia but clearly they are weaker and undisciplined compared to UGA. I think Auburn needs to look for a new Special Teams coach, DC and Strength and Conditioning coach. It's embarassing seeing them getting pushed back so easily by Georgia. Best I see this team doing is beating Samford and looking at 8-4 with a lower bowl game.

:angry::dead::nopityA:

I am completely one hundred percent behind CGM, but this is his responsibility without doubt.

I just wish someone could explain how.we have regressed as a team. I mean first 4 weeks we were probably the best team in college football. Now....

Arkansas, San Jose State, La Tech. That's how we were so good in the first four games.

I don't like Pruitt being at Georgia. He has our offense pegged.

Everybody is figuring Gus out and the refs seem to be slowing the game down some. So are the stupid penalties,miscues and fumbles.

Yep, bubble gum and I said before 2012 year we would regret this type of o eventually. Maybe it is just now coming home to roost so to speak?

Ur joking right. Can't u see we are limited at qb. Don't knock Gus til we see JJ and company

Chubb is a boss.

Archived