Georgia Game Report Card

StatTiger

Game #10 Statistical Evaluation (Georgia Game)

Offensive Report Card:

01) Avg 6-yards per play on 1st down: [4.71] fail

02) Convert at least 40% of 3rd downs: [57.1%] pass

03) Avg at least 4.5 yards per rush: [4.29] fail

04) Score on at least 1/3 of possessions: [11.1%] fail

05) Keep 3 and out series under 33%: [11.1%] pass

06) Average 8.0 yards per pass attempt: [5.07 yds] fail

07) Score at least 75% inside red zone: [0.0%] fail

08) TD red zone above 60%: [0.0%] fail

09) Avg at least 30-yards per possession: [32.4 yds] pass

10) 40% of offensive snaps part of scoring drives: [15.9%] fail

11) TD / Turnover ratio above 1.6: [1 TD’s / 2] fail

12) TD ratio of at least 1 every 17 snaps: [63.0] fail

13) At least 8 impact plays: [6] fail

14) At least 2 big plays: [0] fail

15) Pass rating of at least 125.0: [89.0] fail

Score: 3 of 15 (20.0%) Fail

Defensive Report Card:

01) Avg under 6-yards per play on 1st down: [5.75] pass

02) Convert below 35% of 3rd downs: [38.5%] fail

03) Avg at least 4.0 yards per rush: [5.56] fail

04) Score below 1/3 of possessions: [50.0%] fail

05) Keep 3 and out series above 33%: [10.0%] fail

06) Average below 7.5 yards per pass attempt: [6.47 yds] pass

07) Score below 75% inside red zone: [100.0 %] fail

08) TD red zone below 60%: [66.6%] fail

09) Avg under 30-yards per possession: [41.2 yds] fail

10) Less than 40% of offensive snaps part of scoring drives: [76.0%] fail

11) TD / Turnover ratio below 1.6: [4 TD’s / 0 turnovers] fail

12) TD ratio of at least 1 every 30 snaps: [17.8] fail

13) Less than 8 impact plays: [6] pass

14) No more than 2 big plays allowed: [1] pass

15) Pass rating below 125.0: [124.4] pass

Score: 5 of 15 (33.3%) Fail

Special Teams Report Card:

1) Punt Average (Above 41.3): [39.0] 2 of 4 inside 20 pass

2) Punt Return Defense (Below 7.8 YPR): [0.0] pass

3) Punt Return Offense (Above 9.8 YPR): [-4.0] fail

4) Kick-Return Defense (Below 21.2 YPR): [32.0] fail

5) Kick-Return Offense (Above 22.3 YPR): [20.6] fail

6) PAT’s (100%): [1 of 1] pass

7) FG Pct (75% or above): [0-0] N/A

-1 point for fumbled PR.

Score: 2 of 6 (33.3%) Fail

Complete team breakdown this week. This has to go down as the first "egg" performance under Gus Malzahn.

War Eagle!

Pretty much the entire team looked disinterested playing AU's second biggest rival. I don't get it.

This should have the game that we were built for. We don't have pass rushers but we have guys playing DE that are stronger at run support in Lambert and Daniel. We have 4 Senior DT's and a phenom in Adams that should have stuffed the run up the middle. We have 2 big, physical, and experienced linebackers to stop the run. Run defense should have been the strength of this team. Absolutely no excuses for tonight.

Epic fail all around. Total team "effort" required for that kind of failure. The regression of this team is apparent and quite perplexing imo.

Satan's report card:

Bama wins - check

FSU wins - check

Jameis Winston still not in jail - check

Auburn loses - check

Can this year of college football suck anymore??

Yes, we could be 3-9 vs 9-3. I wonder if the team gets down when they see how the fans react to a loss. I mean, I know we have a right to be disappointed, I get that. But if we don't believe in them, will they believe in themselves? It just looks like they've stopped believing. The focus is not there, especially on defense, but it looked like offense too. Looks like we've lost some team unity. Why is that? Are they blaming each other like we are blaming them??? I understand the desire to figure out what is wrong. I just wonder how these young men are affected. Those of you who have played ball before, what has the most affect on team attitude?

Yes, we could be 3-9 vs 9-3. I wonder if the team gets down when they see how the fans react to a loss. I mean, I know we have a right to be disappointed, I get that. But if we don't believe in them, will they believe in themselves? It just looks like they've stopped believing. The focus is not there, especially on defense, but it looked like offense too. Looks like we've lost some team unity. Why is that? Are they blaming each other like we are blaming them??? I understand the desire to figure out what is wrong. I just wonder how these young men are affected. Those of you who have played ball before, what has the most affect on team attitude?

Well if fan criticism is the reason why the team is giving up, we can thank everyone bashing the dog piss out of the team early on in the season, when the defense was playing well and the offense was playing well but not absolutely torching teams. Fans were way too hard on the team then. Much of the criticism being dealt now is well deserved.

Both the OL and DL were totally dominated tonight. Add to that dropping the punt to give them momentum, roughing the kicker to give them more momentum, dropping passes to kill our drives and failure to wrap up on tackles and you have the makings of a serious butt whipping. That is what it was.

My first report card from freshman year in college was prettier. And I looked less drunk too.

Pretty much the entire team looked disinterested playing AU's second biggest rival. I don't get it.

Yep. I felt sick when I saw Nick's face getting off the bus today. DK why, he never smiles much anyway but something was different I guess. Something is off and I do not think it is just the team and execution or last week's loss, although it is poor as of late. UGA THUGA ranked lower than us and fired up from the get go all the way through. Makes you wonder..

Yep. I felt sick when I saw Nick's face getting off the bus today. DK why, he never smiles much anyway but something was different I guess. Something is off and I do not think it is just the team and execution or last week's loss, although it is poor as of late. UGA THUGA ranked lower than us and fired up from the get go all the way through. Makes you wonder..

We were ranked too high.

Bama will hang 60 on us book it! i didn't think there was quit in this team but it showed tonight. Iron Bowl will be ugly

You're conceding defeat?

Oh shut up, nobody could've predicting AU would come out and not even put up a fight, not even you yourself wouldve said we would score 7 points, but this team is lost in all phases of the game and it showed tonight. Go crawl in a hole

Bama will hang 60 on us book it! i didn't think there was quit in this team but it showed tonight. Iron Bowl will be ugly

Folding up your tent?

"I believe in...a spirit that is not afraid."

If you're scared, just say so. SMH.

Folding up your tent?

"I believe in...a spirit that is not afraid."

If your scared, just say so. SMH.

Sorry but if we can magically get better in 3 phases of the game going to play in BD where a heisman trophy winner and Co were down 24-0 at one point then Im all for it but we play like we have the last 3-4 weeks it will be ugly, especially if we lay down like we did tonight.

Archived