Please don't tell a BAMA fan!

Johndunc

That Houndstooth and Plaid are not the same!

If you try you will be told that " The Bear" wore only houndstooth and not plaid. I really think they believe the University of Alabama invented the pattern. I guess trying to talk intelligently to a fool will never work, I must be a slow learner!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What a load of crap. I know my old girlfriend said that Alabama ruined houndstooth for every one. Can't wear it with out thinking you like them or something

• 3 weeks later...

Are all of you really this ignorant? Houndstooth was found in Scotland. Even when you Google the fabric, it's made mention it was made known by the Bear. Some of you are delusional.

That old drunk did not make houndstooth famous. It's been popular for almost a hundred years,especially in Europe. It's also big in Australia as a company logo.

It's just like an ignorant,arrogant bamsie to think such a thing. The majority of the millions of people on Earth who wear it wouldn't give a damn about a football coach who's been dead for many years, and most of them never heard of him anyway.

Can a mod. . . . p l e a s e. . . . delete the 5 posts this moron made before getting banned ?

This is like the 3rd (equally) idiotic post I've seen. So I'm guessing there's two more just as offensive lying in wait somewhere?

Archived