'Dawgs vs 'Jackets

HarpyTrain

down with thUGA; I could care less that they're an SEC team. Everyone just assumed Mizzou was going to lose another game the last few weeks and that thUGA just deserved the SEC east title. But that's what happens when you get your butts handed to you by two mediocre teams. I would rather see tech win this game and carry some momentum into their championship game; hopefully that would help them beat Free Shoes University. Just hope the 'gators send Muschamp out a winner; I think with a bunch of teams losing that its gonna take two losses to be sure the Criminoles are out of the playoff.

down with thUGA; I could care less that they're an SEC team. Everyone just assumed Mizzou was going to lose another game the last few weeks and that thUGA just deserved the SEC east title. But that's what happens when you get your butts handed to you by two mediocre teams. I would rather see tech win this game and carry some momentum into their championship game; hopefully that would help them beat Free Shoes University. Just hope the 'gators send Muschamp out a winner; I think with a bunch of teams losing that its gonna take two losses to be sure the Criminoles are out of the playoff.

Pulling for Tech and Louisville

Wow Georgia Tech scores a go ahead TD then Georgia falls asleep on the kickoff and Georgia Tech recovers an unintentional onside kick. Remember the kicking team cannot advance that so its dead when Georgia Tech recovered it. Another TD here would be nice for Georgia Tech.

Arm was definitely going forward and the ball came out, ruling here will be huge. Well, they ruled it a fumble anyway. interesting there.

53 yard FG GOOD.....Game is tied at 24.....Going to OVERTIME....holy crap....

Don't you just love it? Bailed out the poor Ga Tech QB who made two horrible fumbles.

Archived