'Dawgs vs 'Jackets

HarpyTrain

Wow...what an ending....do not see that very often

Georgia and So Carolina both went down today. Does anyone know if they were picked to win there games? Kentucky is beating Louisville right now too. 40 to 37 but Louisville has possession with 4:00 minutes to go in game.

Georgia and So Carolina both went down today. Does anyone know if they were picked to win there games? Kentucky is beating Louisville right now too. 40 to 37 but Louisville has possession with 4:00 minutes to go in game.

Can not imagine USCe being favored...they have been playing awful lately....but figure the Ga and Tech game would have been about a toss-up except for UGA being at home. SEC east is pretty wimpy this year....not too surprised to see both losses.

Can not imagine USCe being favored...they have been playing awful lately....but figure the Ga and Tech game would have been about a toss-up except for UGA being at home. SEC east is pretty wimpy this year....not too surprised to see both losses.

That wimpy Georgia team ripped Auburn apart.

Living in the past.

War Eagle. Go Tech!

Living in the past.

War Eagle. Go Tech!

Yeah, It only makes the Auburn loss look that much worse. Don't get me started on USCe.

Your up by a FG and I will never understand deciding on the "pooch-style" kick-off that will give your opponent decent field position. I bet Richt would love to have that back, and instead kick the ball as deep as possible.

I wonder if the SEC will get completely shutdown by the ACC today.

Very well could, How the East Laid an Egg

If there is any silver lining at all to extract from our loss to UGA, it's that it gave them hope for a week only to see Mizzou dash it yesterday and Tech twist the knife today.

Richt is an idiot, oh wait from FSU to UGA need I say more? No one has ever done less with more. Does have our number though it seems. Don't care for leg humpers

Archived