Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a surreal, metaphysical, life-altering thought, what am I going to do . . . when this thread ends???!!!

Whattttt is happeningg!!! Ahhh

Apparently, a lot of grown men and ladies saying "Boom" and getting really excited about it . . . I know, sounds sketchy to me too

You're riding a giant rock spinning around a flaming object, and y'all are worried about this?

Yes....the giant rock already has a DC.

You're riding a giant rock spinning around a flaming object, and y'all are worried about this?

Well, since you put it that way . . . yeah!

What, did we have some premature Boomings taking place?!

Its kinda like walking out into your yard at night and making barking sounds. The entire neighborhood of dogs start in all about nothing.

The only person that has a timetable is Gus Malzahn. Where did this Friday ultimatum come from? If he doesn't make the right hire this same bunch of impatient fans will be calling for his head in a couple of years. Oooooh Yeah!

If he botches the hire of an "all time" DC that's almost a lock to put us into playoff contention year in and year out, could you blame them?

This is the same guy that had epic fails against UGA both years he was at Auburn.

However, I will also note that in those two games against UGA, we had 8 interceptions between the two games. And in 2006 our offense only managed 171 yds of total offense. The 2007 game our offense barely did better: 216 yds of total offense. I don't think you can totally lay those losses or the size of them at the feet of the defense.

If I remember right ibone of these games Brandon Cox had more interceptions than completions. Can't blame that on the D. Hope we hear something soon. WDE

Archived