Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all a bunch of sad sad men. I apologize for nothing!

Acknowledgement is the first step to a long, healthy life.

Wait....I believe we're seeing a phenomenon often referred to as "cross trolling". This happens when trolling and sarcasm from one site leaks out onto other sites, then crosses back over to the point of origin. This often results in ...

BOOM!

I feel like it's taking longer to do this then it did for us to run that play before the half in the IB!

Or, was that just me?!

Please tell me you didn't just post that thinking it's new news.

easy there Mr. 1992, some of us have a job we have to go to and do this thing called work for a living.... ;-)

Well, I'm pretty much blowing off the work I need to do spending my time on this damn site, the least you can do is be respectful and do the same! :)

FWIW it looks like Boom is trying to decide between the Houston HC and AU DC jobs. A decision one way or another looks to be expected tomorrow.

The Houston HC position would be a horrible decision for him. I don't see how he improves that program or really makes steps in the right direction.

Nobody has really talked about it much, but this decision is probably more important for Muschamps future than either of the teams involved. Coach needs a couple of years of success to re-establish himself and find his identity. 2-3 years of mediocrity at a place like Houston could kill his chances of ever being considered for a head coaching gig again. I am biased, but I think the best move for his future is to get back to his roots as the DC at AU.

Removing the O&B glasses, I don't think Houston is going to hurt him no more than Utah hurt Meyer. UF may have been too much for the initial HC gig.

Archived