Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't there be leaks of a news conference scheduled if this thing was about to happen?

Killjoy

Wouldn't there be leaks of a news conference scheduled if this thing was about to happen?

Killjoy

Reverse psychology?!

I think it will be very hard for him to pass up a HC job to go back to a DC. I really hope we get him but it may be time to start looking at option #2.

No. Usually the news comes via a press release with a press conference following in the next day or two.

No. Usually the news comes via a press release with a press conference following in the next day or two.

Ahh....good!!

1600 Today

Mark your Calendars

Is that Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan, or Hawaiian? I know it's not Z time because that's already passed.....lol

I know one thing....AU Family is getting a lot of street cred today on the pay sites. :)

I know one thing....AU Family is getting a lot of street cred today on the pay sites. :)

Cool!

I hope they mentioned a few of us, you know the important ones, by name!!!

If WM does come to AU there will be so much BOOM on the sideline a wormhole may open and consume us all. I think that is what the delay is...CGM is concerned for all of our safety.

Archived