Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

I can't wait to see our LBs under WM's tutelage. I remember Dansby and gang flying around against the Hawgs! Will be a sight to see!

Muschamp coached DBs when he was at Auburn. Also, he wasn't even on the staff when Dansby was here. Dansby left in 2004, Muschamp was here in 2006 and 2007.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got word from some one close to the university that Muschamp was in AU yesterday and will be announced tonight. TIFWIW, but it's pretty coincidental.

"Someone close to the university"... does that mean close with people who know?

OR

Standing on campus?

Lol.. that was dang funny :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I can't wait to see our LBs under WM's tutelage. I remember Dansby and gang flying around against the Hawgs! Will be a sight to see!

Muschamp coached DBs when he was at Auburn. Also, he wasn't even on the staff when Dansby was here. Dansby left in 2004, Muschamp was here in 2006 and 2007.

Was about to say the same thing.

Dansby graduated in 03 man. Muschamp was after that ya looney toon! Haha

You guys and your facts!

That was his 2nd time around. he had been a GA in '96 and '97

That was his 2nd time around. he had been a GA in '96 and '97

Yeah, well Dansby wasn't around then either.

10fanswats.jpg I said Landsby

Nice!

Finebaum saying Muschamp to Houston is more likely than him going to AU...such a Bammer

All the more joyous it will be when we hire him

I'm 3 weeks free of the Finebum show and have never felt better. Just let it go man. He's a Bammer.

And Bama fans say he's a barner. I honestly think he just loves pissing both fan bases off

It doesn't matter if you love or hate him as long as you listen. Oooooh Yeah! Enjoy a Slim Jim while you wait!

Was about to say the same thing.

Well, someone was flying around against them Hawgs that year in Arky!!!

I haven't eaten in over a week, it looks as if my wife and kids have been gone several days and one of my four walls on my house has completely collapsed in . . . and I have been oblivious to it all because of this thread! So, what do you expect from me!

Okay, j/k . . . well, mostly!

I guess we wait until UH makes it's decision before we know if we get CWM. If he interviewed for the job I assume he would take it if he is offered it. I think our chances are decreasing quickly.

I remember back when Cam was slinging it around the yard... makes me think of how we should hire Muschamp.

You see, now that's the spirit!

I guess we wait until UH makes it's decision before we know if we get CWM. If he interviewed for the job I assume he would take it if he is offered it. I think our chances are decreasing quickly.

no one really knows how long thats going to take?. and I dont think gus is really going to wait another one or two whole weeks for muschamp to makeup his mind. didnt someone say Gus wanted someone in place by bowl practice?

no one really knows how long thats going to take?. and I dont think gus is really going to wait another one or two whole weeks for muschamp to makeup his mind. didnt someone say Gus wanted someone in place by bowl practice?

Haven't you heard? This is kind of a done deal.

This was the exact image that popped into my head when I saw the op!! Haha you crazy a**hole.

The fact that red and cole cubelics tweets (after 2pm) are basically implyingthat a deal has been reached. It's still driving me crazy, just announce already

I finally made it to the end of this thread....going to work is very inconvenient for keeping the pace with this thread...

I hope AUEngineer2016 is awake by the time the supposed press conference happens!

I finally made it to the end of this thread....going to work is very inconvenient for keeping the pace with this thread...

I hope AUEngineer2016 is awake by the time the supposed press conference happens!

It's a bit of a rollercoaster.

You've never had an interview that you weren't sure about the job beforehand and came away deciding you wouldn't take an offer? Happens all the time.

Archived