Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously doubt there is any deal for boom. If he were the deal woulda been announced mid-day today at the latest. You don't make this hire without maximum pub and you can't arrange that overnight. My bet is on Shannon Monday around 2.

SInce we hear today from both Smuphy and Jonesy today, then Will Muschamp is our new DC. Although Smuphy was a tweet relayed on here.

If this isn't an omen i don't know what is

https://twitter.com/...502327681134593

Epic

Yessir.....

what does this say twitter doesn't work for me at work...

Gainesville FL PD tweeting of reports of a sonic boom in the area...I kid you not.

Could sonic boom be Gainsville PD code for when 2 booms collide or are they talking a bout a jet taking Muschamp to Auburn so fast it broke the sound barrier?

Wasn't the jet. CJs are so slow they're susceptible to bird strikes from the rear.

I seriously doubt there is any deal for boom. If he were the deal woulda been announced mid-day today at the latest. You don't make this hire without maximum pub and you can't arrange that overnight. My bet is on Shannon Monday around 2.

or as someone said everyone could be waiting to see what happens if Houston officially offers him the hc position

SInce we hear today from both Smuphy and Jonesy today, then Will Muschamp is our new DC. Although Smuphy was a tweet relayed on here.

To be fair, I don't think anyone has a complete view of what's going on with this. I think all evidence points to Muschamp. I've heard, in trying to get more information about Muschamp, that Clark is not an option due to previous relations with support staff folks and lingering hard feelings from older administrators in the AD.

I posted this somewhere else, but coaching hires at Auburn have always been particularly tough to gauge. Pay site guys kick the tires of office administrators to see who's talking to who and from time to time they'll get enough information to derive an informed opinion. Guys like Tate, Marshall, Etc., are great and all but they just don't receive what they need in order to be accurate. A time table is anyone's guess but I think this is something that is wrapped up this weekend. Practices are going to ramp up soon and there's a lot of value in having someone in place for those. Recruiting value is minimal until January.

Just my thoughts.

Yesterday on page 100 and something I challenged "The Nature Boy" Rick Flair to a steel cage match. Unfortunately Rick quickly changed to another avatar. Not naming any names AuCivilENG.

Ooooooooh Yeah!

Archived