Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm here. I busted figured Marv from Home Alone was my best shot in a cage match!

You really just got tired of typing Woooooooooooo! at the end of every post. Believe me I understand.

Oooooooooooh Yeah!!!!

My wife is going to kill me for going over my data plan this month #blamejameis

Go to T Mobile. They will pay off your contract with your current provider, and have. 100% completely unlimited data

My wife is going to kill me for going over my data plan this month #blamejameis

Go to T Mobile. They will pay off your contract with your current provider, and have. 100% completely unlimited data

Only downside is that you'd then be stuck with T Mobile.

I believe this is the longest thread without any real information ever. All conjecture no real facts but at least it keeps me busy hoping to see something solid.

I believe this is the longest thread without any real information ever. All conjecture no real facts but at least it keeps me busy hoping to see something solid.

I know, right? It's sad but I check this thread first before any news outlets, lol.

We all know how those turn out.

I know, right? It's sad but I check this thread first before any news outlets, lol.

Me too. Not for info but for sheer entertainment.

After 5:00 comes and goes without an announcement I think we need a new rule that sources can no longer be used as sources...

Hey! I have great news everyone

My flight is on time so far.... I figured something factual needed to be said in this thread.

After 5:00 comes and goes without an announcement I think we need a new rule that sources can no longer be used as sources...

But....but.....sources...

Archived