Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have interactions with players coaches and staff and every one that I talk to has no clue. I really think we are all in limbo waiting for Will's decision. I was optimistic, but I'm less so now. Here's betting we start looking in another direction.

Good news guys! I have a fancy new ceramic hip!

Congrats.....my are titiaium

They had titanium back then? Thought they would have been chiseled from stone.

All this tells me is that Auburn's athletic department is air-tight and most people claiming to have sources are either fudging the truth or have been misled.

Ya think?

It's clearly NOT going to be Muschamp. If it's not A&M then it's the NFL. If it's not the NFL then it's South Carolina. If it's not South Carolina then it's the Houston job. If it's not the Houston job then it'll the next one that opens up. This guy is clearly playing Auburn and waiting for a better opportunity!

I've been hitting refresh on my phone all day. I hate it, but it's time to move on!

The fact that you all are doubting the guys who have been spot on with everything else on this site baffles me... Have a little faith.

I have interactions with players coaches and staff and every one that I talk to has no clue. I really think we are all in limbo waiting for Will's decision. I was optimistic, but I'm less so now. Here's betting we start looking in another direction.

Just to lean on common sense. Auburn is not an unknown commodity with WM. He knows exactly what it is and what it is about after having served 2, 2 year stints there. That being said, seems to me that, unless he wasn't more interested in going another direction he would have already moved on this decision. Im with you.

All this tells me is that Auburn's athletic department is air-tight and most people claiming to have sources are either fudging the truth or have been misled.

Ya think?

No. That's why I posted it.

Archived