Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that you all are doubting the guys who have been spot on with everything else on this site baffles me... Have a little faith.

They must have meant 5 Pacific

They being ONE person on Twitter. Give me a break dude.

The fact that you all are doubting the guys who have been spot on with everything else on this site baffles me... Have a little faith.

I know Muschamp is probably coming, but I wish they would just make it official so I can go back to work tomorrow.

I do not think you are allowed to hold a major press conference regarding coaching hires during recruiting visits right? I think there are several recruits on a visit this weekend?

"Per PM re contract

Everyone who needed to sign off on it has signed off. Muschamp has an offer that includes mutually agreed upon terms. Its a matter of whether he takes it. As I've said, they expect an answer tonight. That could mean 6 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. or whatever."

"Per PM re contract

Everyone who needed to sign off on it has signed off. Muschamp has an offer that includes mutually agreed upon terms. Its a matter of whether he takes it. As I've said, they expect an answer tonight. That could mean 6 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. or whatever."

that stresses me out man

"Per PM re contract

that stresses me out man

"or whatever"

"Per PM re contract

that stresses me out man

"or whatever"

Haha PM is trolling!

I am of the very unlearned opinion that gus should close the door on muschamp at 6 pm tonight and go and make randy Shannon an offer that he can't refuse.....I really think that AU would be better for it in the long run......muschamp has had long enough to make his decision and if he is that unsure, its time for us to move on....if a deal with him has been worked out,disregard this post, but I will say that I want someone that wants to be here, rather than someone who is not sure

Exactly, its only 325 over here on the left coast. Patience grasshoppers.

I do not think you are allowed to hold a major press conference regarding coaching hires during recruiting visits right? I think there are several recruits on a visit this weekend?

Since when? You can announce your coach whenever you like.

Since when? You can announce your coach whenever you like.

I was asking? You can announce, but I thought you couldn't because that type of announcement could pull in recruits that are on the visit?

Archived