Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if the Kirby deal to HC a team has already been done and Bama is tired of screwing with our recruitment and have moved on to staff hires?!!!

The longer this takes, the more it feels like " well if I can't get this job or that job, I'll just go back to AU"...sorry, I don't like that perception much. Hopefully it is about who he brings with him, I don't know. I know I ain't got time for all this. Laters!

The longer this takes, the more it feels like " well if I can't get this job or that job, I'll just go back to AU"...sorry, I don't like that perception much. Hopefully it is about who he brings with him, I don't know. I know I ain't got time for all this. Laters!

I'm sorry but this is funny. This isn't the case at all Id be willing to bet the mans weighing his options

How many coaches could Muschamp bring with him if he takes the AU offer?

Guess it would depend on how many current ones he wants gone. Hope he keeps Garner at least. Some maybe four or more. Who knows?!?

I do not think you are allowed to hold a major press conference regarding coaching hires during recruiting visits right? I think there are several recruits on a visit this weekend?

Since when? You can announce your coach whenever you like.

I was asking? You can announce, but I thought you couldn't because that type of announcement could pull in recruits that are on the visit?

they would just keep the recruits away doing something else. They can keep them out of the presser.

I am scrolling on my phone. I need a post to get to the last page. Sorry

No worries. I've seen probably 2500 posts on this thread with less information than yours.

"summary of (JGTs) latest update without copy/pasting

says he's surprised right now

says his person at Houston seems to think they're hiring the Ohio State assistant and that Muschamp isn't a major player over there

Pitt might come open if Chyst goes to Wisky and Muschamp might be interested

Auburn appears like it might be a fall back plan if he misses HC jobs

Says if Muschamp decides to not be a HC, he will be at Auburn"

says his person at Houston seems to think they're hiring the Ohio State assistant and that Muschamp isn't a major player over there

If that is his plan then its time to move on. Go find someone who really wants to be the DC here.

Guest jojo1515

So I ask again, has Muschamp ever met Rashaan Evans?

If that is his plan then its time to move on. Go find someone who really wants to be the DC here.

Yea if that's true I don't see Malzahn screwing with it anymore. Hire Odom. Up and coming guy with something to prove. If it's true that is.

5:02. It's official. Anybody that claims they know anything about behind the scenes stuff in AU athletics is completely full of crap

I thought I had a chance to maybe have a couple of sure fire sources.....but....

Who knows whats going on? I think its fair to say nobody here does. Ive never believed Auburn was a likely destination for WM and really do think at some point its time to fish or cut bait.

I think Muschamp is a wounded puppy after what he considered as his dream job turned out badly. He's probably just completely indecisive. That being said, I think Gus will (or has) given him a deadline, and will cut him loose if he doesn't make up his mind soon. If he's not sure he wants to be at Auburn, then he shouldn't be here. But there are a few guys on the team that could tell him that Auburn is a good place to rebuild yourself.

Archived