Auburn is the most hated team in this state....

bootskii

So Las Vegas people hate the Turds, too? Don't they usually cover their spreads??

My recently divorced ex-wife just went back to Alaska for Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure that explains it. (I did get a "War Eagle!" in Anchorage when I went back with her to visit in 2000 though). Times change...lol.

Do people in Alaska even play football?

Do they even know where Auburn is?

There's a town called Auburn south of Seattle, Maybe they hate that place?

Maybe they hate the state because we're in front of them in the alphabet, but since hating the Tahd is so mainstream these days, they chose the next option. Are there many hipsters in Alaska?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

ALASKA!!! Below is a map showing which teams are hated in most states. For the life of me I can't understand why people from Alaska hate us so much. On a brighter side Bama is the most hated team in 5 states.

http://www.saturdayd...teams-by-state/

My cousins; the Brown family who are the good folks that are on the show, "Alaska Bush People" are huge Auburn fans. Seriously folks, they are Auburn fans. I have an idea if any of my Auburn brothers are interested in:

We can all chip in and buy Auburn hats and tee shirts for each family member. This includes all 7 of the children and Billy & Ami. The kids are 1. Matt age 32. 2. Bam-Bam age 30. Bear, age 27, Gabe, age 25, Noah, age 22, Snowbird, age 20, and Rainy, age 12.

Let me know so I can make this happen!

Archived