Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

It's going to be a fun January is all I can say! Let me go ahead and make my wish list since I'm already on cloud 9...

DL - Byron Cowart

DL - CeCe Jefferson

DL - Terry Beckner, Jr.

DL - Daron Payne

LB - Jeffrey Holland

LB - Roquan Smith

WR - John Burt

WR - Tyron Johnson

OL - Martez Ivey

Big time corner

Big time safety

Top 5 class is almost guaranteed at this point. And top 3 class is definitely in reach. This is going to be one of the greatest eras in Auburn history!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I'll say is that I'd bet it's not all going to happen at the blink of an eye. Will be late January before we're close to a top 5 class, if that.

I'll say as of this moment ones I feel good about Ivey Jefferson Cowart Jones Holland Burt. I feel confident on Kirk also but distance is issue with him we have put full.court press on him. I will add others as I get more info. Beckner 50/50 at this point between AU Mizzou

Payne I feel.good about but Obama will play a factor like I said I am starting to get my info rolling in now.So I'll let you guys know. And Jefferson not a long shot

Payne I feel.good about but Obama will play a factor like I said I am starting to get my info rolling in now.So I'll let you guys know. And Jefferson not a long shot

We are visiting Tony Bridges today. He is the 4* JUCO CB who committed to us and flipped to Ole Miss a couple of weeks ago. I (and others) think there may be a chance of a backflip here.

I'll say as of this moment ones I feel good about Ivey Jefferson Cowart Jones Holland Burt. I feel confident on Kirk also but distance is issue with him we have put full.court press on him. I will add others as I get more info. Beckner 50/50 at this point between AU Mizzou

what about Tyron Johnson and Byron Cowart? I know Johnson named us his leader a few weeks back.

<phone rings>

Administration- "Hello, Coach Muschamp's office, may I help you ? "

Terry Beckner- "This is Terry Beckner. Can I speak to Coach Boom ?"

Administration- "Yes of course, but there are 3 others already on hold in front of you Mr Beckner. Is that OK ?"

Terry Beckner- "Oh ? Who are they ?"

Administration- "Well let me check. Yes, it's a Mr Byron Cowart, a Mr CeCe Jefferson and a Mr Daron Payne."

Terry Beckner- "Uhhhh yes, I'll wait."

Wow! That would be huge!

Wow! That would be huge!

That would make an epic class.

Wow! That would be huge!

Jones?

Wow! That would be huge!

Jones?

Like Cowart, Jones is mentioned in the post you just quoted.

Payne telling players and coaches at the AL/MS All-Star game that he's going to bama. This from Hoke

After watching him play in the game and get ejected from the game I say that's great news! We don't need that!!

Oooooooh Yeah!

Told u guys a while back he was going to bama. I sniffed him out a mile away. And I didn't believe for 1 second that he was an AU fan

I've always had that same feeling about him. That AU fan stuff was never very convincing.

Archived