CB Terry Goodwin

CB Kevin ? Toliver

S Jordan Colbert

P Ian Robinson ?

Marquel Harrell goes to Ole Miss

Mont Atkinson goes to Tennesee

Elijah Sullivan goes to Georgia

Chris Westry goes to Florida

Apparently this is nothing but your dream list so, better re-dream. Losing Sullivan, Atkinson and Harrell would be a disaster. I don't know enough about Westry to comment on him. Also, you've only named 24 guys while we have 28 slots. What's with that? You seriously want Payne here? I don't.

Agreed^^ would rather have jarred gentry instead. Besides, I told u guys in the summer, Payne is going to bama.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Payne can play right away at Auburn,he wouldnt see field at Alabama for 3 years. Walker,Holland way better than Atkinson,Sullivan. Never been sold on Atkinson staying after his comments when we got Williams and Colbert.Harrell not a diseaster we fine on the o line. AL.com says Kozan and Diamond should be back in the spring.Ivey,Cowart,Jefferson,Holland all Florida leans,we have their coach now.Mike Bobo likely to Colorado St so Godwin not to far fetched,think he was to be WR at Georgia.Toliver has reopened his commitment says visiting Auburn at some point. I still think we can flip Trent Thompson it was between us and Georgia.

Payne can play right away at Auburn,he wouldnt see field at Alabama for 3 years. Walker,Holland way better than Atkinson,Sullivan. Never been sold on Atkinson staying after his comments when we got Williams and Colbert.Harrell not a diseaster we fine on the o line. AL.com says Kozan and Diamond should be back in the spring.Ivey,Cowart,Jefferson,Holland all Florida leans,we have their coach now.Mike Bobo likely to Colorado St so Godwin not to far fetched,think he was to be WR at Georgia.Toliver has reopened his commitment says visiting Auburn at some point. I still think we can flip Trent Thompson it was between us and Georgia.

Have you been sniffing glue

My class prediction

QB Tyler Queen

RB Jovon Robinson

RB Kerryon Johnson

HB Chandler Cox

WR Jason Smith

WR DAnfernee McGriff

TE Jalen Harris

OL Martez Ivey

OL Kaleb Kim

OL Tyler Carr

OL Bailey Sharp

DE Byron Cowart

DE CeCe Jefferson

DT Trent Thompson

DT Daron Payne

DT Jauntavius Johnson

LB DeAndre Walker

LB Jeff Holland

LB Darrell Williams

LB Richard McBryde

CB Terry Goodwin

CB Kevin ? Toliver

S Jordan Colbert

P Ian Robinson ?

Apparently this is nothing but your dream list so, better re-dream. Losing Sullivan, Atkinson and Harrell would be a disaster. I don't know enough about Westry to comment on him. Also, you've only named 24 guys while we have 28 slots. What's with that? You seriously want Payne here? I don't.

Agreed^^ would rather have jarred gentry instead. Besides, I told u guys in the summer, Payne is going to bama.

Well since you told us in the summer that Payne is going to Bama, then we need to shut down his link and call it a day.

The fact that he spent so much time typing that....

The fact that he spent so much time typing that....

Atkinson, Sullivan, and Harrell are all gems and also ALL Auburn. Toliver is an EE and is pretty solid from everywhere I've seen. TT is out of the question, Daron Payne is all Bama, and Ivey and Holland are AU leans, Cowart could very well be at AU. I could go into more detail but don't feel like typing that much. Regardless that comments was absolutely preposterous.

My class prediction

QB Tyler Queen

RB Jovon Robinson

RB Kerryon Johnson

HB Chandler Cox

WR Jason Smith

WR DAnfernee McGriff

TE Jalen Harris

OL Martez Ivey

OL Kaleb Kim

OL Tyler Carr

OL Bailey Sharp

DE Byron Cowart

DE CeCe Jefferson

DT Trent Thompson

DT Daron Payne

DT Jauntavius Johnson

LB DeAndre Walker

LB Jeff Holland

LB Darrell Williams

LB Richard McBryde

CB Terry Goodwin

CB Kevin ? Toliver

S Jordan Colbert

P Ian Robinson ?

Well since you told us in the summer that Payne is going to Bama, then we need to shut down his link and call it a day.

True^^ I just feel we are wasteing our time recruiting him, since he has been telling players and anyone who is listening that he is signing with bama

So, we have 19 commits right now. Assuming we keep all 19, we have 9 spots left. Who fills those spots?

My guess:

DE Byron Cowart

DE CeCe Jefferson

I hope we get at least one more DL, maybe Terry Beckner, Jr.

LB - Jeffrey Holland (hopefully he can take care of any grade issues he has)

At least one more LB, maybe Roquan Smith

WR John Burt

And one more WR, probably Staples or Callaway

OL - Martez Ivey

One more top notch DB surprise

What do you think?

So:

Definites- Burt, Holland

Likelys- Ivey, Cowart

50/50s- Jefferson, Beckner

Not out of it- T. Johnson

If we get those top 4, that's fantastic. Even better if we get 1 of the other 3.

We need another WR even if Burt signs. Are we taking a serious look at the UAB kid? Does that depend on Johnson?

Do you feel confident we get at least one 1 of Beckner, Jefferson or Walker (provided we get Cowart)?

Do we still push for Okeke-Valentine if we get Ivey?

If Holland is a definite, are we still in play for R. Smith?

Any hope w/ Godwin? Is Martin any more/less likely, or likely at all? Is there a legit 3rd target at CB?

Thanks for the info already provided, feel free to ignore my questions which have all probably been discussed in depth elsewhere.

I feel very good about Ivey Coawrt 50/50 on Jefferson. We will sign Holland. We are not out for Tyrone Johnson

And BURT will be Auburn tiger

Like I said at moment 50/50 on Beckner

Holy smokes, there is a Santa Claus :bananadance:

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

Thanks Division. Hope we go after him too.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

Classy and mature response :-\

Classy and mature response :-\/>

totally

totally

In defense of TT, that's probably the only type of response DivisionN has any chance of understanding.

totally

Folks constantly complaining about this FREE site gets old. If folks are so unhappy with how it's run that they complain at every turn, they do have options.

Archived