Free cans of formula available

TitanTiger

We have some free formula that we got right after Hailey's birth. We're using Similac Advance and it's not good to switch brands on them once they've gotten used to it.

Anyway, I've got two sample size cans of Isomil Advance (soy based) and one sample can of Enfamil LIPIL. I think the Isomil cans are 8 ounces each and the Enfamil is 12.9 ounces. Don't hold me to that. Both are the powdered form, which is good because it lasts longer once the can is opened (about a month).

Anyone who wants them can have them, you just pay for the actual shipping and I'll get them to you. The regular 25 oz. cans of this stuff runs anywhere from $22-25 a can, so it's probably worth about $12-14.

Let me know. First come, first served.

I'll take the Enfamil stuff - we are having to start supplementing formula with Katie's breastmilk and that is what our pediatrician recommended we use. Unfortunately, the Mommy gravy train is running out of steam - I made it 9 1/2 months tho, and am not quite out of production yet, so I may make it to 10 or more, but I KNOW I will not make it to one year like I had hoped. :( So I bought formula yesterday for the first time and and yes, that crap is EXPENSIVE!!!!! The corndog has NO IDEA of how much $$$$ I saved him! :blink: However, he can just plan on spending that money on my reduction, uplift and tummy tuck one day tho... :big:

One thought - I got all that free stuff too when Katie was born, and since Katie at that time was not using it, I donated it to a local women's shelter. Now I wish I had kept that one can!!! :angry:

PS - You may want to hang on to one can of the soy based stuff - if they get diarrhea or the stomach flu, sometimes the soy stuff is easier on their tummy/system than the "milk" based formula.

• 1 month later...

Dude,

That stuff is like gold. You can't just give it away....... :big:

For you non parental folks...just wait. You'll find out. :P

Archived