Visitors for 1/16 weekend

War Eagle77

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somebody just say it! stop dancing around it!

If the above information wasn't sufficient, try this: Foster was here on his official visit trying to recruit other players for UAT. Dismukes heard him and sent his sorry butt packing. Then Foster drove across the state and spent the second half of his AU visit weekend in Tuskaloser.

That's Thugaloser

Man. That is a serious list. Do we have a breakdown of which of those are official or unofficial? Any current commits joining? Guessing not.

With that many uncommitted big fish coming in, I guarantee that many of our commits will be there.

Now is the time for Garner & Craig to work their magic! Georgia was telling Godwin that he could play both ways. We need to tell him that we're going to play him all 3 ways and let him return kicks too. This kid is special and now is the time to get him back on the plains!

Now is the time for Garner & Craig to work their magic! Georgia was telling Godwin that he could play both ways. We need to tell him that we're going to play him all 3 ways and let him return kicks too. This kid is special and now is the time to get him back on the plains!

Not to mention Muschamp. Huge weekend. I hope TT is there.

I can't make it.

I can't make it.

He meant Telling Tiger

I can't make it.

He meant Telling Tiger

Tommy Tuberville, I think.

I can't make it.

He meant Telling Tiger

Tommy Tuberville, I think.

I heard Tommy Trott will be there as well.

I can't make it.

He meant Telling Tiger

My bad. He's 50/50.

We will sign every last recruit on this list. End of discussion...110%... gonna happen....NO.....DOUBTS!!!!

We will sign every last recruit on this list. End of discussion...110%... gonna happen....NO.....DOUBTS!!!!

Uh... yeah. You're probably right... :-\

Q: Do you wear glasses or are your eyes actually rose colored?

I can't make it.

He meant Telling Tiger

My bad. He's 50/50.

Ha. I meant Trent Thompson.

Quite the lineup we have visiting in January.

Regardless of who commits and who doesn't, don't we have to give this staff a ton of credit for even getting a group like this on campus? "Doesn't matter til NSD." There. I said it already, for those who wish to regurgitate it. We all know how a fax machine works. I'm looking for slightly deeper analysis.

I mean, if this guest list actually shows up, would this a historic weekend for Auburn recruiting? Even compared to the BCWs, this seems like something really special. According to 247, that list includes 2 of the top 5 players in the country, 5 of the top 25 and 6 of the top 50.

Archived