Suck it turds

AuburnSpider

Nothing curse a lose like a FSU lose and Bammer lose..... there is a GOD..... :bow::wareagle: is it me or does it seem the bspn a little sad right now.....

At least the "poor coaching" threads aren't just happening here.

Feel sorry for the trees in Columbus...

Nothing curse a lose like a FSU lose and Bammer lose..... there is a GOD..... :bow::wareagle: is it me or does it seem the bspn a little sad right now.....

And God has a wicked sense of humor !!

Well, he's certainly made it easier for some of us to go to church.

Only speaking for myself, bammer & F$U losing in back to back games covers the sting of our bowl game loss a little...just a little.

It does make that pill a little easier to swallow....but not a lot.

At least the "poor coaching" threads aren't just happening here.

Feel sorry for the trees in Columbus...

lol.... I agree. the sky is not falling in here

There may be a whole forest around Columbus, OH going up in flames or poisoned to death right about now... :big:

Nothing curse a lose like a FSU lose and Bammer lose..... there is a GOD..... :bow:/> :wareagle:/> is it me or does it seem the bspn a little sad right now.....

Especially mark may

There may be a whole forest around Columbus, OH going up in flames or poisoned to death right about now... :big:/>

Anything an Updike could do to Columbus would be an improvement.

Nana turds lost...uh oh someone is getting killed tonight. Probably not a joke. Sad

I was predicting violence on bourbon st, regardless of the winner. Those 2 fan bases...

Bama got whipped on the defensive side. Big time third string qb lol. In all seriousness though, all four playoff teams had dual threat quarterbacks. Times are changing

What a disappointment!

The SEC was counting on The University of Alabama to represent the SEC well and with pride and win the National Championship, but instead they embarrass themselves and the entire conference by choking out in their first playoff game.

Pathetic! They should apologize to the entire conference for being so lame!

;)

Only speaking for myself, bammer & F$U losing in back to back games covers the sting of our bowl game loss a little...just a little.

Indeed...I enjoyed yesterday (after our game) immensely! Perfect way to end the day...R Tears R

Nana turds lost...uh oh someone is getting killed tonight. Probably not a joke. Sad

I was predicting violence on bourbon st, regardless of the winner. Those 2 fan bases...

No kidding...it is literally the two most egotistical fan bases in college football. The both need to hear it

I just hate for all those redneck women who got beat up and thrown out of the trailer in the middle of the night. Sad.

Sorry. Poor attempt at humor. We shouldn't joke about such things even if they are true.

Third string Big Ten QB, ya'll.

Oh, so many, many things to be said, but apparently a yellow hammer DOES NOT indeed crack a buckeye!

Archived