U.S. Army All American Bowl

around4ever

I still cant believe that Town kid wrote Saban an email to decommit. I wouldn't want him either.

He didn't have his phone number who cares?

Gallimore chooses Oklahoma. Weird choice to me. He had an Auburn Hat before the break but then there was no Auburn hat on the table.

No names on the jerseys. Why would they do that?

Looks to me like the names are on the back of the helmets.

Yeah. That is strange. It is also on the front shoulder of the jersey in small font.

Yeah. That is strange. It is also on the front shoulder of the jersey in small font.

You're right. I wonder if they did the front of the jersey to look like an Army uniform (the name looks like it to me).

We're just not picking up any 5+ guys. We didn't get any in the UA game yesterday and it's not looking good for this game either.

I still cant believe that Town kid wrote Saban an email to decommit. I wouldn't want him either.

He didn't have his phone number who cares?

Maybe its not important to some people, but if my kid was committed to play somewhere and didn't have the phone number, I'd make sure he found it. I remember my dad forcing me to go to a girl in my neighborhood's home to apologize to her and her parents for popping her pool float. It builds character, but that's just my opinion.

Gallimore chooses Oklahoma. Weird choice to me. He had an Auburn Hat before the break but then there was no Auburn hat on the table.

I noticed that too. Not sure what that was about.

Probably recorded earlier in the week when we still had more of a chance.

You're right. I wonder if they did the front of the jersey to look like an Army uniform (the name looks like it to me).

I didn't think of that but you are probably right. Good thinking!

I would like to offer some insight into this game...

I attended the US AAB last year and learned a lot about recruiting as it relates to this particular bowl. Many of these kids have been a part of US AAB process since 7th or 8th grade. Also, many are legacies of former players (fathers, uncles, etc). Tennessee had a large legacy contingency and Georgia has strong ties to this particular bowl. The West is very heavy with legacies and they hate the East in particular the SEC. Oh, and I went to the game, got to meet players, had drinks bought for me by former NFL players all because one of my friends is a recruiter for the game. He also told me some not so good things about one of our coaches in terms of recruitment and player development, but I won't go there.....for now. War Eagle! Here's hoping he's wrong!

At work and can't watch...any updates on guys we are recruiting?

AU Commits:

Kaleb Kim is starting at Center for the East.

Chandler Cox has 1 reception for 8 yards. No carries yet.

Kaleb Kim has got to work on his shotgun snaps. He has to get more zip on the ball. He is throwing the QB timing off. His HS offense must have had the QB under center.

The only 2 Auburn players that's been mentioned is Chandler Cox and Kaleb Kim. Cox pulled down a pass and picked up some nice yards in his run. In fact, Chandler looked more like a running back instead of an H-Back Also, Kim is playing a really good at center.

The only 2 Auburn players that's been mentioned is Chandler Cox and Kaleb Kim. Cox pulled down a pass and picked up some nice yards in his run. In fact, Chandler looked more like a running back instead of an H-Back Also, Kim is playing a really good at center.

Will be nice to have an H Back that is an offensive threat.

Archived