U.S. Army All American Bowl

around4ever

No big shocker as Auburn is shut out of the All American Games commitments. We still have a lot of hats on the tables of big time recruits who won't be deciding until later. #WarEagle

Does Marcus Allen being the coach in the game and talking to High school football players not constitute a violation of the NCCA rules concerning contact during the dead period? He is a supporter and boster of USC.

No big shocker as Auburn is shut out of the All American Games commitments. We still have a lot of hats on the tables of big time recruits who won't be deciding until later. #WarEagle

Really? Cool. Who?

Really? Cool. Who?

Nobody you would be interested in since you are the AUPessimist.

Really? Cool. Who?

But you said "big time recruits". I'm (let's face it EVERYONE here is) interested in big time recruits coming to play at Auburn. Give me a hint. Are they commits to other schools that will flip or guys yet uncommitted? Not very many uncommitted guys left. I'm hoping CWM can flip some DEs. We've zilch so far.

Really? Cool. Who?

But you said "big time recruits". I'm (let's face it EVERYONE here is) interested in big time recruits coming to play at Auburn. Give me a hint. Are they commits to other schools that will flip or guys yet uncommitted? Not very many uncommitted guys left. I'm hoping CWM can flip some DEs. We've zilch so far.

Don't play dumb. You know as well as I do who is still out there and who is considering Auburn.

Kaleb played OT, OG and DE in highschool. Never played center. His high school runs a similar offense as us though.

Kaleb Kim has got to work on his shotgun snaps. He has to get more zip on the ball. He is throwing the QB timing off. His HS offense must have had the QB under center.

Kaleb played OT, OG and DE in highschool. Never played center. His high school runs a similar offense as us though.

Kaleb Kim has got to work on his shotgun snaps. He has to get more zip on the ball. He is throwing the QB timing off. His HS offense must have had the QB under center.

I didn't realize he never played center. That may explain the lobs. Thanks.

Really? Cool. Who?

Don't play dumb. You know as well as I do who is still out there and who is considering Auburn.

I know the names of those expected to visit in a couple of weeks. Technically, anybody who didn't sign papers is "still out there". I do not know who is truly interested in joining the team. Is Payne still expected? He just committed to the mullets yesterday.

Does Marcus Allen being the coach in the game and talking to High school football players not constitute a violation of the NCCA rules concerning contact during the dead period? He is a supporter and boster of USC.

Not a violation, he's not a USC coach. If Bo Jackson was an honorarily RB coach there, he could talk up Auburn all he wanted to.

Not a violation, he's not a USC coach. If Bo Jackson was an honorarily RB coach there, he could talk up Auburn all he wanted to.

Wasn't there somekind of secondary violation with Tebow visiting with a recruit last year?

Wasn't there somekind of secondary violation with Tebow visiting with a recruit last year?

There was a secondary violation with the UGA broadcasters attending a recruit's commitment ceremony, but it was because they are on the UGA payroll. I don't remember any incident with Tebow. Not saying it didn't happen but I didn't hear about it.

Archived