2015-2016 Basketball Recruiting Board (Updated: 6/21/2016)

kwren34

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Jared Harper mixtape. Kid has some game and some Kareem Canty range too.

Thanks for posting. Didn't see any defense by him but I'm sure he plays well on that side of the ball too. My only concern is that he won't be able to take those midrange shots against point guards that are taller then him and can actually play sound defense on him. But he distributes the ball really well.

New Jared Harper mixtape. Kid has some game and some Kareem Canty range too.

Thanks for posting. Didn't see any defense by him but I'm sure he plays well on that side of the ball too. My only concern is that he won't be able to take those midrange shots against point guards that are taller then him and can actually play sound defense on him. But he distributes the ball really well.

He has an extremely quick shot so hopefully that makes up for his lack of size on the next level. We will see next year I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

W/ Canty gone we are sure to bring in at least 1 more player for next year. Could be 3 more than that pending on what happens w/ TSD, T_Reed, & Waddell.

Yep, Canty bailing is a pretty big setback. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come. AU basketball has been a train wreck for years and years, and it's not all coaching. Injuries, bad luck, and guys leaving for whatever reason. Something is going on and we aren't privy to it. It's getting tiresome.

Yep, Canty bailing is a pretty big setback. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come. AU basketball has been a train wreck for years and years, and it's not all coaching. Injuries, bad luck, and guys leaving for whatever reason. Something is going on and we aren't privy to it. It's getting tiresome.

Canty was a cancer to the team. That is it. Whatever he did, it was really bad. Pearl said at the time that Canty's suspension was nothing like Cim's "get your head together" suspensions. Canty's was far more egregious.

I'm never surprised when a transfer from another D-1 school bails out on us. After all, it's what they did at their previous school.

I'm never surprised when a transfer from another D-1 school bails out on us. After all, it's what they did at their previous school.

JMO but I don't think it's possible to build a program with other people's problems, JUCOs and mercenaries. Sometimes you need a bandage but seems this is starting to be a way of life at AU.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up. AU does plan to add both a point guard & big man for the 2016 season, both from Juco or Grad transfer. Not sure on actual targets. W/ Canty gone we have room to add 1 more right now. The staff planning to add a 2nd player means the staff knows TSD or Waddel are not likely to be back for basketball. If both were to not be back we would have room for 3 players. If that were to happen my guess on the 3rd player would be a HS big if they find 1 they like.

Hey our BFF Mustapha Heron is in the red shoes in this video... 46 points...

reminds me of Antoine Pettway and his red shoes.

Sweet little jumper and gets it off quickly. Kids in blue look pretty small don't they? This is someplace up north isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of Eric Gordon when he was in high school not as explosive and not as good of a shooter though.

Archived