2016 4* OT EJ Price (USC Signee)

ellitor

I don't see AU going after EJ again. We stopped recruiting him a few months ago for a reason, and it wasn't talent. Yes EJ decommitted from UGA but I would not be surprised if UGA decommitted from him.

But ... but ... that doesn't fit with the neganarrative, E! We only back off targets we have no chance of signing, which is when we bring out the 'not a good fit' card. If there's a chance we can sign them, we love them again. Get with the program!

(That's sarcasm, E.)

lol. We were leading when we stopped recruiting him FTR.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see AU going after EJ again. We stopped recruiting him a few months ago for a reason, and it wasn't talent. Yes EJ decommitted from UGA but I would not be surprised if UGA decommitted from him.

I'm told he got into some trouble in athens last weekend. Michigan bound IMO. AU has no interest.

But ... but ... that doesn't fit with the neganarrative, E! We only back off targets we have no chance of signing, which is when we bring out the 'not a good fit' card. If there's a chance we can sign them, we love them again. Get with the program!

(That's sarcasm, E.)

lol. We were leading when we stopped recruiting him FTR.

He tried to commit once and AU told him no.

Interesting. Would love to find out what exactly is turning all these schools away from him.

WDE spelled it out above. EJ is only at Archer HS because he was suspended from the team at Central Gwinnett several times. He was all AU up until we kindly told him "No Thanks".

This is a perfect example of WHY Staff stops recruiting a kid. Yet when that info gets relayed, everyone wants to believe what they want to believe.

If we aren't recruiting him anymore, why do we even care that he decommitted from UgA?

Maybe a little bit of validation for the AU staff discontinuing his recruitment?

Interesting. Would love to find out what exactly is turning all these schools away from him.

WDE spelled it out above. EJ is only at Archer HS because he was suspended from the team at Central Gwinnett several times. He was all AU up until we kindly told him "No Thanks".

This is a perfect example of WHY Staff stops recruiting a kid. Yet when that info gets relayed, everyone wants to believe what they want to believe.

The key word in my post being "exactly". I realize the kid has been in trouble, I'm wondering exactly what kind of trouble.

If we aren't recruiting him anymore, why do we even care that he decommitted from UgA?

WEAU moved it over from Rivals when EJ decommitted. I'm not gonna step on his toes by moving it back. I'll let him do it when he's ready.

I would say Michigan is the team to beat because he used to live in Michigan. As of today, it's hard to say what's going with his recruitment. I won't be surprised if he will visit Auburn this fall. It's ONLY June. He's a teammate of WR Kyle Davis at Archer HS.

I would say Michigan is the team to beat because he used to live in Michigan. As of today, it's hard to say what's going with his recruitment. I won't be surprised if he will visit Auburn this fall. It's ONLY June. He's a teammate of WR Kyle Davis at Archer HS.

If so, every other comment on the last three pages is wrong. And I doubt they are.

How tall is Gus? Price is listed at 6-6 and Gus looks almost as tall.

What type? What did he do?

Sites are not saying but per multiple sites on both the 247 and Rivals network there is a reoccurring history of maturity issues.

Like bad practice habits, lazy, or not disciplined in school maybe?

The impression I get from what I read is it seems more serious than any of that. It's gone back a few years since his school days in Michigan. The potential issues in your post would be highly unlikely AU would stone cold stop recruiting a kid for any of that as we reportedly did 3 months ago.

This is the type of player that I want at Bama.

This^^^^

Agree 110%

This

That

Not me. If the kid get his head on straight, which I think he will some time in the future, he is going to be a stud. Let him play against osu in the Big 10 for 4 years. Not against us at uat.

Archived