***2015 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I'm an expert, but for anyone looking to avoid wearing out the refresh button today, the easiest way (in my opinion) to get updates on the faxes as they come in is:

1. Get a Twitter account.

2. Follow @AUFamily

3. Set up text notifications for @AUFamily tweets.

WDE, everyone... Looking forward to this!

Welp...

Seems this isn't happening like it has in years past.

What gives, @AUFamily?

Follow @footballau

Following 2 AU boards while writing an English paper this morning. Not very productive but I can't get my mind off NSD. I won't be posting much but just know that I'm riding the rollercoaster with y'all. WDE

Gibson could've been another Cam here but he definitely gonna be 4th and 3rd string for a while now

It would have been nice to have him. I hope everything works out the way he wants. Good luck to him

Gibson could've been another Cam here but he definitely gonna be 4th and 3rd string for a while now

It would have been nice to have him. I hope everything works out the way he wants. Good luck to him

Idk anyone who thought Tennessee is a better option than Auburn. Or it would be a good idea to go to a team where the 3rd string just won a championship is of questionable mind clearly :P

It came down to OSU and LSU for Gibson. LSU would have been his best chance to play QB early.

Ian Shannon, punter, has officially signed.

Auburn broadcast of NSD here.......

http://www.auburntigers.com/

P.S. The sound is horrible on it.

Why is the sound always so bad? It's the only site I've ever seen that plays multiple sound feeds at once.

Much better to use the Android WatchESPN app and tune to SECPLUS.

Archived