2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's also tweeting at McBryde to go ahead and commit

I think he may and soon. JMO.

Nothing really new, but here is the most recent article on Ivey. Its going to be a battle down into early January for this kid. I hope the Auburn coaching staff is recruiting him just as hard as Chandler Cox.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-apopka-ot-martez-ivey-ponders-future-after-friend-commits-to-auburn-florida-20140604,0,1898381.post

Nothing really new, but here is the most recent article on Ivey. Its going to be a battle down into early January for this kid. I hope the Auburn coaching staff is recruiting him just as hard as Chandler Cox.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-apopka-ot-martez-ivey-ponders-future-after-friend-commits-to-auburn-florida-20140604,0,1898381.post

Thanks for posting this. Hey, enjoy this site and post often. War Eagle.

Kid sounds exactly like a lineman.

In the best sense.

FWIW BR recruiting Analyst says best fit for Ivey is in Auburn's O. Includes a good video film breakdown. Link

Also in case you missed Bryan Matthews yesterday on 106.5 The Drive, he said AU is now in great position for Ivey, ahead of Florida. AU may take 6 OL because there is so many great players at the position that want to come to Auburn.

Also in case you missed Bryan Matthews yesterday on 106.5 The Drive, he said AU is now in great position for Ivey, ahead of Florida. AU may take 6 OL because there is so many great players at the position that want to come to Auburn.

AU is all in with Ivey. Recruiting him the hardest of any recruit. Kid is the top priority. Thinks he has the talent to go #1 in the NFL draft in a couple of years. FWIW.

Having Chandler is a big plus as well. Tez keeps hearing all the positives of Auburn from CC.

Again kids, Tez = Ivey in

APOPKA-ville if you are playing the home version of our game.

fify

AU is all in with Ivey. Recruiting him the hardest of any recruit. Kid is the top priority. Thinks he has the talent to go #1 in the NFL draft in a couple of years. FWIW.

Greg Robinson 3.0 blocking for KJ and Roc for multiple years would be amazing

Ivey is my #1 want on the offensive side for this class right now. Trent Thompson #1 for D.

Based on who we already have committed and who is out their on our board, I second this Britt. I want TT and Ivey more so than anyone else. Great to hear from WDEwde that our staff is all in for Ivey too.

Ivey is my #1 want on the offensive side for this class right now. Trent Thompson #1 for D.

Based on who we already have committed and who is out their on our board, I second this Britt. I want TT and Ivey more so than anyone else. Great to hear from WDEwde that our staff is all in for Ivey too.

I am right there with both of you. Watching Ivey's recruiting videos, he is an exceptional blocker upfield. He pushes guys 5+ yards off the line consistently.

I can't decide between TT and Holland on defense.

Dixie, you are right about Holland. He is going to be a huge get. I believe I just want them all!

Don't decide sometimes it is better to be greedy take both.

Don't decide sometimes it is better to be greedy take both.

Greedy Gus and Greedy Garner are trying to do just that!

Greed is okay, as long as it is used to defeat our opponents. I checked first, and Iit's okay.

Where did you check? I heard little Nicky don't like dat !! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Per AUC Link

Per Auburn fullback commit Chandler Cox of Apopka (Fla.), here is the latest about an upcoming visit to the Plains by Cox and 5-star offensive tackle teammate Martez Ivey:

"We're both trying to go up sometime toward the end of July," Cox told AuburnUndercover.

Cox, the No. 2 fullback in the 247Sports Composite, will make his fourth trip to Auburn this year. The upcoming visit would only be the second to Auburn for Ivey, the No. 1 tackle nationally.

Sources tell AuburnUndercover the Tigers are very much in the hunt for Ivey. As it stands now, Florida probably is Auburn's biggest threat.

Per AUC Link

Per Auburn fullback commit Chandler Cox of Apopka (Fla.), here is the latest about an upcoming visit to the Plains by Cox and 5-star offensive tackle teammate Martez Ivey:

"We're both trying to go up sometime toward the end of July," Cox told AuburnUndercover.

Cox, the No. 2 fullback in the 247Sports Composite, will make his fourth trip to Auburn this year. The upcoming visit would only be the second to Auburn for Ivey, the No. 1 tackle nationally.

Sources tell AuburnUndercover the Tigers are very much in the hunt for Ivey. As it stands now, Florida probably is Auburn's biggest threat.

Ivey has a bright future. I hope we are able to pull him in.

Keith Niebuhr just CB'd him to AU. Past 4 CBs have ben all AU. Link.

Good to hear. If he was making his decision in the next week or so, it would mean even more. Has Ivey given a timeframe for making a decision?

Keith is usually spot on... Kinda weird he's making a CB this early. Hope he's spot on again!

Archived