2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

After watching Ivey,s commitment I don't think he ever really was considering AU. 50/50 was BS it may have been 90/10 at best.

How would he benefit from saying he was considering AU when he lives in central Florida? Why do so many folks just assume the worst with these kids? If you've paid attention to his recruitment, not a single person has had a bad thing to say about Ivey or indicated in any way that he would do anything to encourage more attention than his significant talent already garners.

Trying my best to avoid the word "butthurt" here. Doh, guess I failed.

I think you misunderstood my post.I was really talking about the recruiting sites and their percentages on where Ivey would commit.I was not try to be negative towards Ivey.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching Ivey,s commitment I don't think he ever really was considering AU. 50/50 was BS it may have been 90/10 at best.

How would he benefit from saying he was considering AU when he lives in central Florida? Why do so many folks just assume the worst with these kids? If you've paid attention to his recruitment, not a single person has had a bad thing to say about Ivey or indicated in any way that he would do anything to encourage more attention than his significant talent already garners.

I think you misunderstood my post.I was really talking about the recruiting sites and their percentages on where Ivey would commit.I was not try to be negative towards Ivey.

Guilty and my apologies to you! Thanks for not responding in kind.

:boxing: averted. :kiss3: instead. :puke::poke:

Seriously, I think we're only a few years away from books being written entirely in emojis.

(LOL, BTW. Also, we kinda flew right by books being written entirely in acronyms, huh?)

Seriously, I think we're only a few years away from books being written entirely in emojis.

(LOL, BTW. Also, we kinda flew right by books being written entirely in acronyms, huh?)

HAHAHA! I think you're exactly right!

:boxing:/> averted. :kiss3:/> instead. :puke:/> :poke:/>

I'll move into the woods if that happens.

:boxing:/> averted. :kiss3:/> instead. :puke:/> :poke:/>

I'll move into the woods if that happens.

You're already in the mountains. Don't rub it in ;)

No problem.I could have worded the post better.

Archived