2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

@LukeStampini

The buzz surrounding former Oakland Raiders DL coach Terrell Williams & a move to #UF grows (VIP) http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Buzz-surrounding-Terrell-Williams-grows-34401919 … #Gators

Swag hire by Geoff Collins if it's officially. It could be a factor on Cowart's recruitment.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bleacher report is funny. In an article about the Under Armour game they list Florida and Florida State as Cowart's leaders over others such as Alabama and Arkansas. What's funny, is I have never heard him mention Alabama and Arkansas. The third leader, Auburn was not mentioned in the article. Chris Roling is an idiot.

http://bleacherrepor...rce=twitter.com

@LukeStampini

The buzz surrounding former Oakland Raiders DL coach Terrell Williams & a move to #UF grows (VIP) http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Buzz-surrounding-Terrell-Williams-grows-34401919 … #Gators

Swag hire by Geoff Collins if it's officially. It could be a factor on Cowart's recruitment.

Wow. They seem to be making moves

@LukeStampini

The buzz surrounding former Oakland Raiders DL coach Terrell Williams & a move to #UF grows (VIP) http://florida.247sp...-grows-34401919 … #Gators

Yep. I don't think Geoff made his lateral move to UF. Dan Mullen is an IDIOT!

Back to Cowart, I hope he will sign with AU.

@LukeStampini

We are likely about to make some of our own moves. I expect it is about to get real interesting over the next few days

Hmmm?

Kelly Parsons@_kellyparsons 20h20 hours ago

Byron Cowart on his interest in Auburn: "I want to catch back up with coach Muschamp and tell him the guys that want to come with me."

Byron Cowart@ByronHawkStar99 38m38 minutes ago

My boys @iman_marshall8 and @ArdenKey receives offer from Auburn congrats

Seems like awesome news. Positive comments either way . Cowart can really change the defense in a few years

He can be an impact player in September for us.

Hmmm?

Byron Cowart on his interest in Auburn: "I want to catch back up with coach Muschamp and tell him the guys that want to come with me."

He trolling so hard now :jossun:

^If I had a dollar for every time someone was said to be "trolling" nowadays, I could pay for a decades' worth of season tickets.

^If I had a dollar for every time someone was said to be "trolling" nowadays, I could pay for a decades' worth of season tickets.

you could have added " I found 20 dollars on the ground today" to make your statement more interesting.

Hmmm?

Cowart is free to call CWM if he's serious.

you could have added " I found 20 dollars on the ground today" to make your statement more interesting.

Well played, sir.

Glad we might actually have a chance at this guy and Iman Marshall.

Well played, sir.

Glad we might actually have a chance at this guy and Iman Marshall.

:cheers:

Hmmm?

Cowart is free to call CWM if he's serious.

Probably why Marshal received an offer today.

Cowart is retweeting Auburn news and congratulating Iman Marshall on receiving the AU offer. very good signs.

I hope we can get the both. We're behind right now and are in dire need of a good DE and a top CB would be a Godsend.

Byron retweeted this 4 hours ago:

@UnlimitedDennis: @iman_marshall8 @ByronHawkStar99 @ArdenKey Muschamp will make Iman=VH3, Cowart=Fowler & Arden=McCalister. All future #1 picks. Lets go! #WDE

It would.be signifant if he tweeted it. A retweet means very little. RE retweeted lots of Auburn stuff last year just before he surprised everyone and went to Alabama. You guys should stop hanging on to everything that happens in the twitter world and go outside and live!

Archived