Sign in to follow this  
EagleDamnWar

2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

Any word on if Cowart has been in contact with Ce Ce?

Duh

Well, duh, it's assumed he has, I'm wondering if there is any confirmation of it. Have a nice day!

Duh

Well, duh, it's assumed he has, I'm wondering if there is any confirmation of it. Have a nice day!

Lol wasn't trying to be malicious! It can be assumed the two have contacted Cece. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

From this class, 6 or 7 could play their freshman year.

From this class, almost everyone outside of Queen and the Olinemen could see a little playing time in 2015.. We have some depth issues at most positions on D and any WR or RB or FB/TE could contribute immediately. I like the chances of about 20 players to compete for 2015 snaps

Duh

Lol wasn't trying to be malicious! It can be assumed the two have contacted Cece. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I know! I was picking back at you. Unfortunately, the tone of the message gets lost in a text. You are one of the ones I enjoy reading info from!!

Duh

I know! I was picking back at you. Unfortunately, the tone of the message gets lost in a text. You are one of the ones I enjoy reading info from!!

Yes both Jeffrey and Byron have been in contact with CeCe. Multiple times

Duh

Golf you been contacting him too haven't you?

Duh

Golf you been contacting him too haven't you?

maybe B)