2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all need to learn how to read twitter if your going to try and decipher. Respect = thanks. He just asked that the edit be done to remove chucky. There's nothing else to it.

Well, if he posted it on his instagram that would say he wasn't too offended. He tagged it with a #cooledit. Sounds like he is just asking not to use Chucky in future edits, which does seem uncool.

Please don't overreact here and start poormouthing the guy. I hope they have a hair trigger on banning idiots in this forum this year.

Well, if he posted it on his instagram that would say he wasn't too offended. He tagged it with a #cooledit. Sounds like he is just asking not to use Chucky in future edits, which does seem uncool.

Please don't overreact here and start poormouthing the guy. I hope they have a hair trigger on banning idiots in this forum this year.

After last year, I hope so.

We are our own worst enemy. Let the kid be!

Do I need a shield?

Barricade your house and hide your family, the peanut gallery will come for you soon to make you feel like an idiot for even saying you had a source.

Absolutely astonishing (and worrisome) that so many here seem to lack the ability to differentiate between people who miiiiight actually have some inside information and a guy like we6.

I have no problem with ktmau. He told how he gets the information and how his source is placed. He is way different from some that "know secrets but ain't telling right now".

Agree completely.

Step 1) Post extremely vague information that could mean absolutely anything OR post information that's already been reported by numerous other outlets

Step 2) Return to a thread after a hire is made and beg for a pat on the back

Step 3) Profit

I've never asked for a pat on the back! I could care less whether my buddy is right or not. I'm just sharing the info that was given to me. It was also stated today that he wouldn't be surprised if Willis and Muschamp had talked regardless of the AM rumors. Trust me, if this pans out I WONT come here for glory. War Eagle

Do I need a shield?

Barricade your house and hide your family, the peanut gallery will come for you soon to make you feel like an idiot for even saying you had a source.

Absolutely astonishing (and worrisome) that so many here seem to lack the ability to differentiate between people who miiiiight actually have some inside information and a guy like we6.

I have no problem with ktmau. He told how he gets the information and how his source is placed. He is way different from some that "know secrets but ain't telling right now".

Agree completely.

Step 1) Post extremely vague information that could mean absolutely anything OR post information that's already been reported by numerous other outlets

Step 3) Profit

I've never asked for a pat on the back! I could care less whether my buddy is right or not. I'm just sharing the info that was given to me. It was also stated today that he wouldn't be surprised if Willis and Muschamp had talked regardless of the AM rumors. Trust me, if this pans out I WONT come here for glory. War Eagle

I don't think they were referring to you. They were talking about all the other posters who post vague things only to come back and act like they knew something they really didn't.

Do I need a shield?

Agree completely.

Step 3) Profit

No, you misread my post. I was referring to someone else.

That's cool.. I'll even ask my buddy if I can give his sources name out. (Twitter name) I've started following him and he is dead on with info. My buddy and a group of 5-7 guys are on a UF site in which he says this guy talks to recruits on a daily basis and are acquaintances with some of their parents!

I think Cowart liked the edit. After reading the tweets under it, he later agrees that maybe the chucky references should be left as a Florida tradition. But that edit was crazy good.

Do I need a shield?

Agree completely.

Step 3) Profit

No worries, guy. They were referring to Wareagle6.

I wonder whether Arden Key's decommit from South Carolina has any influence on Cowart (or whether Cowart's recent Auburn buzz had any influence on Key).

Cowart,key,marshall,holland,beckner. If we got those guys because the million we threw at muschamp then we better give him 2 million next year.

Cowart,key,marshall,holland,beckner. If we got those guys because the million we threw at muschamp then we better give him 2 million next year.

Cowart might be the key to this class

Cowart might be the key to this class

Agree

He posted a pic of our depth chart on twitter and said something like "not counting who they got coming in." Can't tell if positive or negative...

He means it as a positive but is just playing the game. Don't put too much stock into this stuff.

He posted a pic of our depth chart on twitter and said something like "not counting who they got coming in." Can't tell if positive or negative...

He means it as a positive but is just playing the game. Don't put too much stock into this stuff.

I really like this guy whether we get him or not.

Archived