2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

I saw that on 247, where he tweeted a pic of his chart comparison of AU/UF. The problem was that the UF roster was current but by comparison, the Auburn roster included our Seniors and walk-ons. I'm sure it will be straightened out on the 16th, but maybe someone who does twitter (I don't) should tell him that. I would think the sooner he knows that, the better.

he has been informed lol.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://recruiting.bl..._recruiting_sfp

Here's an interesting article. Apparently Cowart made a pact with Arden Key to visit Auburn together on the weekend of January 30th. That means that Cowart would be visiting Auburn a second time before signing day. This article is from Carvell at AJC, so you have to TIFWIW. But if true, that would tell me that we are in the driver's seat for Mr. Cowart.

Carvell usually panders to his heavily pro-UGA audience, so that's interesting to me.

Yes he really does. I like this news.

I saw that on 247, where he tweeted a pic of his chart comparison of AU/UF. The problem was that the UF roster was current but by comparison, the Auburn roster included our Seniors and walk-ons. I'm sure it will be straightened out on the 16th, but maybe someone who does twitter (I don't) should tell him that. I would think the sooner he knows that, the better.

he has been informed lol.

HAHA, cool.

does anyone know what GTA means? the little title above my pic

Graduate Teaching Assistant

If you look at everybody's avis, most of them have a designation that has an equivalent in the university hierarchy. I believe it's based on post count. Now go get me some coffee while I shine IronMan70's and Britt's shoes :)

If you look at everybody's avis, most of them have a designation that has an equivalent in the university hierarchy. I believe it's based on post count. Now go get me some coffee while I shine IronMan70's and Britt's shoes :)

LOL

It's possible to change the text by editing your profile; but McLoofus is correct about the university hierarchy (except that tenured professors never shine anyone else's shoes, and often not their own). ;)

LOL

It's possible to change the text by editing your profile; but McLoofus is correct about the university hierarchy (except that tenured professors never shine anyone else's shoes, and often not their own). ;)

Hah! I've confirmed that with my friends in academia.

*Force Choke* You have no authority here! Thunder claps in distance... *Release Choke* :hammerin::hanged::coffee:

:poke::cheers:

Rednilla...

*straightens back*

*raises chin*

*fixes hair*

...it was truly an honor to be force choked by a Jedi.

Push always toward the light, my friend. ;)

So Red is smart and good looking and Mikey is old, crotchety, and drunk off PBR?

Well I'll be damn you got all three correct but left off rich which takes care of alot. Plus I know for a fact you and red are not good looking.

So Red is smart and good looking and Mikey is old, crotchety, and drunk off PBR?

Well I'll be damn you got all three correct but left off rich which takes care of alot. Plus I know for a fact you and red are not good looking.

and that's with your beer goggles on...Damn!

Archived