2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Is there such a thing as a "Florida lock" right now? I want to know how many recruits jump ship if it turns into another dumpster fire of a season for UF

am I psychic?

No, you are just the deusch that went back three months to find a very weak "I told you so" post. Nice work ;)

There is no way Tez is an immediate impact for us

Number one recruit in the country riding the pine his freshman year?

Not saying he won't play but he's not starting over the tackles we have now unless we reshuffle and move a couple of guys to center or guard

Is there such a thing as a "Florida lock" right now? I want to know how many recruits jump ship if it turns into another dumpster fire of a season for UF

am I psychic?

No, you are just the deusch that went back three months to find a very weak "I told you so" post. Nice work ;)/>

Lol at how you spelled douche while being a smart$&@

You feel you can say whatever to whomever like you're some higher classification or something. You're not even a mod you're the exact same as everybody else.

Guest jojo1515

am I psychic?

No, you are just the deusch that went back three months to find a very weak "I told you so" post. Nice work ;)/>

You feel you can say whatever to whomever like you're some higher classification or something. You're not even a mod you're the exact same as everybody else.

Sorry, after rereading that it sounds worse than I intended. It was meant as a joking jab but obviously reads differently. Should have left out the name (especially incorrectly spelled:) ). No hard feelings. Didn't mean to insult you. Sounded different in my head.

am I psychic?

Sorry, after rereading that it sounds worse than I intended. It was meant as a joking jab but obviously reads differently. Should have left out the name (especially incorrectly spelled:) ). No hard feelings. Didn't mean to insult you. Sounded different in my head.

The wink tipped me off, LOL.

Ivey will be a Tiger when it is all said and done.

Getting Jefferson is going to be a hard pull.

I really do not have info on Cowart, but will have to take the concensus on our chances being really good.

Like I said if there is reshuffling of the line then maybe but no way if Coleman Miller young and Smith all play tackle. And Miller wouldn't be good at tackle

Avery Young has been taking snaps at center as experiment. Yes Tez could make immediate impact. Maybe at guard with Miller at RT

I read that Young submitted paperwork to be evaluated by the NFL. I hope it convinces him to stay next year.

Avery Young has been taking snaps at center as experiment. Yes Tez could make immediate impact. Maybe at guard with Miller at RT

I read that Young submitted paperwork to be evaluated by the NFL. I hope it convinces him to stay next year.

I also read that players do this for feedback on what they need to improve on to get to the next level.

I also read that players do this for feedback on what they need to improve on to get to the next level.

Only 5 players per team can be submitted. Sammy, Duke, Frost. McKenzie, and now Young. I guess that just about covers it for us.

Guest jojo1515

Only 5 players per team can be submitted. Sammy, Duke, Frost. McKenzie, and now Young. I guess that just about covers it for us.

Duke hasnt filed his paperwork yet. Not saying he won't but he hasn't as of yet.

AY is kidding himself. He might not like school, but he is going to have to continue that and continue to get a whole lot better to make it to the NFL.

Good God, people. They're merely submitting paperwork. Why the hell wouldn't they? Other than to avoid ignorant, misdirected abuse from their "fans"? God forbid we miss a single opportunity to criticize the guys who actually work their asses off and sacrifice their bodies for the team.

Archived