2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im as confident about BC to AU as I was about R. Evans.

Can't tell if good thing or bad thing

We'll know in less than 24 hours.

just over 15 hours away now. Maybe someone could start a countdown clock.

We all need to say our prayers before we go to bed tonight. Be good my friends and great things will happen!

Im as confident about BC to AU as I was about R. Evans.

Can't tell if good thing or bad thing

If tigerchris was confident about AU signing R. Evans, then we have no shot for Cowart. However; Cowart has handled his recruitment with class which is a complete 180 as to how Evans and his family handled his recruitment. They were despicable in terms of how his recruitment was handled.

wde

Him and Holland are coming to Auburn but we will miss on ivy and CC

I will take that in a heartbeat. Ivey would have been our number 1 or 1A get along with Cowart, but there has been more pro-AU info regarding Cowart than Ivey over the past many weeks so I don't really think getting Ivey is a reasonable expectation at this point.

wde

Be positive my friends! All of the 5 star commitments in the universe will wake up in the morning and will fight to be the first to sign with Auburn. Peter Pan will fly off of the handle in his attempt to be the first to sign with us.

While I have been typing away with my highly insightful posts, I have been watching the "Moonshiners" on channel 276 on Direct TV. That has to be one of the funniest shows out there. The 2 morons from South Carolina have to be some of the dumbest idiots to walk the face of this planet. If they decide to do another Dumb and Dumber,(the 3rd addition), those 2 goobers fit the bill!

Doc, it is going to be a lovely day on the Plains tomorrow, and Auburn is going to get a lot better with the new members being added to the family. Can't wait for it to get here and see how everything unfolds. I do think that 3 5* picking Auburn tomorrow isn't out of the question which should make all of us very happy.

The Lord works in mysterious ways! I can see him all decked out in orange and blue. There will be a huge solid gold "AU", in front of the pearly gates. All of the angels will break out singing the "War Eagle" fight song. It will be a site to behold my friends!

Sounds like you've been enjoying some moonshine of your own.

I cannot drink anything of the alcoholic beverage kind. I can have a few O'Doul's non-alcoholic beers. I am like the boy in the bubble. I cannot be exposed to anything that has latex in it. Seriously my friend. I had to give up being an MD because of this. I have been this way for decades. I am lucky to be alive. Some of meds I must take do make me s bit goofy at times.

I cannot drink anything of the alcoholic beverage kind. I can have a few O'Doul's non-alcoholic beers. I am like the boy in the bubble. I cannot be exposed to anything that has latex in it. Seriously my friend. I had to give up being an MD because of this. I have been this way for decades. I am lucky to be alive. Some of meds I must take do make me s bit goofy at times.

I wasn't really being serious... ;)

Didn't know alcohol had latex in it. Unless the liners they use in beer cans have it.

I wasn't really being serious... ;)

Didn't know alcohol had latex in it. Unless the liners they use in beer cans have it.

I love latex................ oops that does sound right

I wasn't really being serious... ;)/>

No problem whatsoever. I have to remind folks here and there about my life and what I deal with daily. All is fine. When you are or were an MD or anything to do with the medical profession, you have to wear latex gloves daily for the most. It was a gradual issue that worsened over time. It is not that bad as long as you see what is coming down the line in Walmart! I have learned how to cope with it for the most.

It would be very painful if your MD was checking for issues with your prostate and had on wool gloves!

Archived