2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How reliable us rivalswoody, since he just changed his CB. is it time to panic or do you think he is just building drama.

There is no point in sweating it. The reality is that he has probably told both schools that he is coming, hence why there is "confidence" on both ends.

How reliable us rivalswoody, since he just changed his CB. is it time to panic or do you think he is just building drama.

There is no point in sweating it. The reality is that he has probably told both schools that he is coming, hence why there is "confidence" on both ends.

Hmmmmm. Not sure how bad that might be for us if true.

I hope that is not true whether we get him or not. If you tell someone something you should stand by it or be a man and let them know you changed your mind. Your word is your word no matter what age you are.

I hope that is not true whether we get him or not. If you tell someone something you should stand by it or be a man and let them know you changed your mind. Your word is your word no matter what age you are.

Oh really? Do you know how many players we have that told one school they were committed to them, only to flip their commitment to Auburn? It's part of recruiting. Byron telling both schools is no different.

I doesn't matter how many people do it or which school they end up going to. If you read what I said, I said it wrong whether we get him or not.I also said if you change your mind you should be man enough to tell them. When I was 17 I was recruited to play baseball and I knew the right thing to do at that age. It may be some part of some kids recruiting but to me it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

I doesn't matter how many people do it or which school they end up going to. If you read what I said, I said it wrong whether we get him or not.I also said if you change your mind you should be man enough to tell them. When I was 17 I was recruited to play baseball and I knew the right thing to do at that age. It may be some part of some kids recruiting but to me it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

So you think every Auburn player that has flipped their commitment from one school to Auburn shouldn't have at all?

So you think every Auburn player that has flipped their commitment from one school to Auburn shouldn't have at all?

He clearly said "if you change your mind you should be man enough to tell them"

I hate to say this, but I'm not feeling too good about this kid. I hope I'm wrong because he would definitely be an asset to the team, both on and off the field. But if he chooses otherwise, life will go on and AU will have new men who want to be Auburn Tigers.

I hate to say this, but I'm not feeling too good about this kid. I hope I'm wrong because he would definitely be an asset to the team, both on and off the field. But if he chooses otherwise, life will go on and AU will have new men who want to be Auburn Tigers.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. He is No. 1 on my list of uncommitted prospects so I would obviously love to snag him, but I'm not feeling the love. I'm thinking FL...

Comprehension issues, you has it.

For what it is worth, Florida Rivals saying Auburn has a slight lead.

The most important recruiting battle still raging is taking place in Central Florida, where No. 1 overall prospect Byron Cowart is set to announce his choice on Signing Day. Auburn and in-state Florida are the two most likely landing spots for the five-star defensive lineman. Technically, other schools are involved as well, but any pick outside of the Gators or Tigers would be a major shock. If forced to handicap the race to land Cowart, Auburn would hold a slight lead, but there will be some mystery left in the pick until it's announced publicly.

That is not what I said!!!!!! I said if you change your mind be a man and tell the coaches.

Welp I misunderstood. My apologies

The most important recruiting battle still raging is taking place in Central Florida, where No. 1 overall prospect Byron Cowart is set to announce his choice on Signing Day. Auburn and in-state Florida are the two most likely landing spots for the five-star defensive lineman. Technically, other schools are involved as well, but any pick outside of the Gators or Tigers would be a major shock. If forced to handicap the race to land Cowart, Auburn would hold a slight lead, but there will be some mystery left in the pick until it's announced publicly.

I would think so, we have the coach, position and major he wants.

War eagle

I would think so, we have the coach, position and major he wants.

War eagle

So FL rivals is picking AU and AU Rivals is picking FL? Nobody is confident any more lol

Archived