2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

I just remember him saying how bad his in home visit was with UF a few weeks ago. In an interview afterwards he said he didn't even know if he would visit UF anymore. When he did visit UF, it was for less than 24 hours. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that he has told the AU coaches he is coming. Everyone is speculating that he told the UF coaches the same thing, but there has been no reliable source state this.IMO, we are all gunshy because of what has gone wrong the past two years and paranoia is starting to set in. I may be wrong, but I think Byron Cowart will be an Auburn Tiger tomorrow morning.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it is worth, Florida Rivals saying Auburn has a slight lead.

The most important recruiting battle still raging is taking place in Central Florida, where No. 1 overall prospect Byron Cowart is set to announce his choice on Signing Day. Auburn and in-state Florida are the two most likely landing spots for the five-star defensive lineman. Technically, other schools are involved as well, but any pick outside of the Gators or Tigers would be a major shock. If forced to handicap the race to land Cowart, Auburn would hold a slight lead, but there will be some mystery left in the pick until it's announced publicly.

I would think so, we have the coach, position and major he wants.

War eagle

So FL rivals is picking AU and AU Rivals is picking FL? Nobody is confident any more lol

AU Rivals picked Auburn. Keith and Hoke both predicted Byron to Auburn.

I just remember him saying how bad his in home visit was with UF a few weeks ago. In an interview afterwards he said he didn't even know if he would visit UF anymore. When he did visit UF, it was for less than 24 hours. Meanwhile, we know for a fact that he has told the AU coaches he is coming. Everyone is speculating that he told the UF coaches the same thing, but there has been no reliable source state this.IMO, we are all gunshy because of what has gone wrong the past two years and paranoia is starting to set in. I may be wrong, but I think Byron Cowart will be an Auburn Tiger tomorrow morning.

I could not agree with this post more. A lot of paranoia not only on AUF but across the boards and Twitter. Cowart will be different I promise.

SUvVsaE.gif

The most important recruiting battle still raging is taking place in Central Florida, where No. 1 overall prospect Byron Cowart is set to announce his choice on Signing Day. Auburn and in-state Florida are the two most likely landing spots for the five-star defensive lineman. Technically, other schools are involved as well, but any pick outside of the Gators or Tigers would be a major shock. If forced to handicap the race to land Cowart, Auburn would hold a slight lead, but there will be some mystery left in the pick until it's announced publicly.

War eagle

So FL rivals is picking AU and AU Rivals is picking FL? Nobody is confident any more lol

Must be mixing up my signals...I thought one had recently switched his cb to FL.....too.....many.......threads.......at......once........must........reboot

War eagle

Must be mixing up my signals...I thought one had recently switched his cb to FL.....too.....many.......threads.......at......once........must........reboot

It was Hoke and he flipped his prediction for Ivey to UF

How do we know for a fact that he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn? Listen, I hope he does but I check these boards more times a day than I should but have not seen anything that said he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn.

How do we know for a fact that he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn? Listen, I hope he does but I check these boards more times a day than I should but have not seen anything that said he told the coaches he's coming to Auburn.

He told them he's coming to AU during his official visit and his in home visit according to Hoke and KN. I didn't pick it up from these forums, I got it from 24/7. I would give you a link but it's VIP.

He told them he's coming to AU during his official visit and his in home visit according to Hoke and KN. I didn't pick it up from these forums, I got it from 24/7. I would give you a link but it's VIP.

Ok. I'll take your word for it.

Woody Wommack from Rivals changed his pick to Florida. He's the Southeast Recruiting Analyst for Rivals; not an Auburn writer.

180s.jpg

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

It blew your "Ivy's on board" schtick out of the water!! (Pun intended)

Yeah, sorry PigSkinPat...didn't you know? Unless you are one of the "cool kids" on this message board, you aren't allowed to make jokes. Especially one like this. You know, a thread with a title that's just trolling for clicks. Sooooo stupid. Well, I mean, unless one of those cool kids is doing it. Then it is just hilarious and totally cool.

Don't worry about it, man. Sure, your joke struck out, but the Ivey one was just as lame. Weird that the guy who created that one didn't "get" your joke. That shtick is obviously right up his alley, as you correctly pointed out.

180s.jpg

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

It blew your "Ivy's on board" schtick out of the water!! (Pun intended)

Yeah, sorry PigSkinPat...didn't you know? Unless you are one of the "cool kids" on this message board, you aren't allowed to make jokes. Especially one like this. You know, a thread with a title that's just trolling for clicks. Sooooo stupid. Well, I mean, unless one of those cool kids is doing it. Then it is just hilarious and totally cool.

Don't worry about it, man. Sure, your joke struck out, but the Ivey one was just as lame. Weird that the guy who created that one didn't "get" your joke. That shtick is obviously right up his alley, as you correctly pointed out.

Hole lotta hurtin' goin' on

Woody Wommack from Rivals changed his pick to Florida. He's the Southeast Recruiting Analyst for Rivals; not an Auburn writer.

Yep And he just switched his pick again to Cowart back to AU

lol these writers can't make up their mind.

Ha. Jeez.

Ha. Jeez.

Archived