2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

CRAP! I missed it! I tried to get home in time. I wanted to see the announcement!!!! Is there a replay of it anywhere?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRAP! I missed it! I tried to get home in time. I wanted to see the announcement!!!! Is there a replay of it anywhere?

Im sure there will be. Probably on YouTube by now anyways.

Still no fax?

Give the kid a few minutes. It'll come in.

That question was completely void of panic.....Pardon me for asking a question.

Still no fax?

Give the kid a few minutes. It'll come in.

That question was completely void of panic.....Pardon me for asking a question.

Ok sorry if I misunderstood. Everyone has been on the verge of a stroke worrying about this kid.

The main Recruiting Thread now has been updated to show his NLI has arrived.

AUsome.

Will someone PLEASE explain these stupid class rankings to me? I go to Rivals (where we were 11th last night) thinking the Cowart commitment would move us up, and we actually DROPPED to 12th? In the last day, we have gotten Prince and Cowart, and flipped Horton and Slayton, and basically stayed the same? I just don't get it!

When someone PLEASE explain these stupid class rankings to me? I go to Rivals (where we were 11th last night) thinking the Cowart commitment would move us up, and we actually DROPPED to 12th? In the last day, we have gotten Prince and Cowart, and flipped Horton and Slayton, and basically stayed the same? I just don't get it!

I doubt they've actually been updated in a few minutes, and likely won't be completely done until tomorrow

Great endorsement during the Cowart interview on ESPNU. Paraphrasing:

If Muschamp or even TRob left Auburn, I still see it being the school for me.

When someone PLEASE explain these stupid class rankings to me? I go to Rivals (where we were 11th last night) thinking the Cowart commitment would move us up, and we actually DROPPED to 12th? In the last day, we have gotten Prince and Cowart, and flipped Horton and Slayton, and basically stayed the same? I just don't get it!

Obviously the rankings haven't been up dated yet. AU will move up with this commit and the Carlton Davis flip from Ohio St AND the signings to com you can count on a move up in the rankings.

Wow! Cowart is a great kid. Listening to his ESPN interview live and he is all about Auburn. Saying he just loved AU, he came because he just felt at home, knowing all of our coaches for years. Best Auburn interview I've ever heard.

Will someone PLEASE explain these stupid class rankings to me? I go to Rivals (where we were 11th last night) thinking the Cowart commitment would move us up, and we actually DROPPED to 12th? In the last day, we have gotten Prince and Cowart, and flipped Horton and Slayton, and basically stayed the same? I just don't get it!

They probably haven't updated yet. Will finish top 10 for sure and maybe top 5.

I admit to getting nervous a couple of times over the last week. But I just kept thinking about his comments post OV. When he stated that he knew if something happened, and Football went away, that he would be taken care of by the enormous family that is The University of Auburn!!

WDE!!

Archived