2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great endorsement during the Cowart interview on ESPNU. Paraphrasing:

If Muschamp or even TRob left Auburn, I still see it being the school for me.

Yep, that did not go unnoticed. A very thoughtful and mature statement and quite the endorsement for AU as a whole. I'm super impressed so far.

Great get for our Tigers!! Can someone explain the chucky doll thing to me and why its got UF folks so upset?

Its a UF tradition among the D.

He's signing his NLI with an AU themed Chuckie doll sitting next to him hahaha https://twitter.com/...978848586092544

And the people on that twitter link are going apeshit crazy about it, claiming the doll is a Florida tradition....so disrespectful to use the doll...blah blah blah....

Great get for our Tigers!! Can someone explain the chucky doll thing to me and why its got UF folks so upset?

Its a UF tradition among the D.

Some people just look for things to get upset about geez. A little butthurt going on there?

Actually Cowart WAS counted in the ranking as his name was listed. We did not have a 5 star last night, and now they are showing us as having one. Also, still at #11 on ESPN. I know the overall ranking shouldn't matter so much, but I just wanted us to move up. I am worse than most of you guys are! LOL

Actually Cowart WAS counted in the ranking as his name was listed. We did not have a 5 star last night, and now they are showing us as having one. Also, still at #11 on ESPN. I know the overall ranking shouldn't matter so much, but I just wanted us to move up. I am worse than most of you guys are! LOL

They just haven't calculated it yet. We're going to move up.

More important to me than the overall ranking is the average player ranking. On 247, there are only 3 schools in the country who have a better quality of commitment on average than we do. That might change as the day goes on, but not much.

Back to Mr. Cowart...

Rivals hasn't updated yet, BSPN doesn't count Jr College guys (Jovon - 5 star).

We will be fine, not to worry.

They just haven't calculated it yet. We're going to move up.

No. 9 on RIVALS

No 5 on SCOUT

Not up yet but I found the picture.

http://grfx.cstv.com...yron_cowart.jpg20150204_byron_cowart.jpg

Does anyone else think he looks a little like Frankenstein here?

Actually I was thinking he looks a little like Deacon Jones. Maybe he's a distant cousin. If he plays like Deacon he will be a monster on the football field.

Archived