2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me guys, finebaum and bama turds are SCARED to death about what AU is doing right now!! Saban knows if the talent field is leveled, then he is in trouble!

BIG TROUBLE

Anyone seen confirmation of received NLI??

It is in. All those who have faxed in their NLI are on the thread that is pinned at the top of the page. http://www.aufamily....gnature-thread/

He's not listed on the signing day page AU has up listing those who have signed.

NLI is not yet in ...

Can confirm from someone who works at Armwood. His NLI hasn't been faxed

For the love of God don't let this turn into another Kouandjio situation.

NLI is not yet in ...

It'll get there. This guy has been straight up from the get go. Everyone just needs to relax and don't have a coronary.

NLI is not yet in ...

It'll get there. This guy has been straight up from the get go. Everyone just needs to relax and don't have a coronary.

I wouldn't think that he'd pull a Kouandjio but it is very odd that its coming up on 2hrs since his announcement and he hasn't faxed in the LOI. Not even close to going into meltdown mode yet but this is strange enough to raise some concerns that something fishy is going on.

NLI is not yet in ...

I wouldn't think that he'd pull a Kouandjio but it is very odd that its coming up on 2hrs since his announcement and he hasn't faxed in the LOI. Not even close to going into meltdown mode yet but this is strange enough to raise some concerns that something fishy is going on.

There's nothing fishy going on. I don't know what the reason is. With faxes you never know how it's going to go. I wish they'd go to electronic. Use an I Pad or something similar where all you have to do is sign with your finger and press send.

I would imagine being the #1 recruit in the nation he is probably doing interviews and such. I hope I am right and this doesn't blow up in our faces.

NLI is not yet in ...

There's nothing fishy going on. I don't know what the reason is. With faxes you never know how it's going to go. I wish they'd go to electronic. Use an I Pad or something similar where all you have to do is sign with your finger and press send.

Did you see that UNC had one come in today via a picture attached to a text message?

https://twitter.com/TarHeelFootball/status/562954639776444416/photo/1

Archived