2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would.be signifant if he tweeted it. A retweet means very little. RE retweeted lots of Auburn stuff last year just before he surprised everyone and went to Alabama. You guys should stop hanging on to everything that happens in the twitter world and go outside and live!

It's a Byron Cowart thread on an Auburn forum. Byron Cowart tweeted something related to Auburn. Why wouldn't somebody post it here?

I agree that some folks obsess over recruits' words and actions a little too much (maybe redundant to say they obsess too much?) but I don't see that happening here :dunno:

It would.be signifant if he tweeted it. A retweet means very little. RE retweeted lots of Auburn stuff last year just before he surprised everyone and went to Alabama. You guys should stop hanging on to everything that happens in the twitter world and go outside and live!

I see the time of year for us to 'welcome new members' to the board has come...

I see the time of year for us to 'welcome new members' to the board has come...

An annual tradition. :popcorn:

Does anyone know how good Durkin is at recruiting? My understanding is that was a great hire but he's obviously no Muschamp.

Looking at how well Florida recruited on that side of the ball, I hope he had a hand in it.

Cowart is also tweeting about Fl and their new staff

He has also said he knows nothing about Collins and his defensive schemes, but if he's not standing up ala Fowler they will be out of it.

This kid is OBSESSED with Dante Fowler, and it has a lot of weight that Muschamp coached Fowler....and Cowart has gone so far as to speak with Fowler to give even more credence to Muschamp. That is HUGE.

I have read that he loved Big Cat but pretty much eliminated us because there was no "Fowler" role in Johnson's defensive schemes.

Its not just his "tweets" but the totality of his actions and interviews since Muschamp was hired at AU that are giving many so much confidence that we will land him.

He has also said he knows nothing about Collins and his defensive schemes, but if he's not standing up ala Fowler they will be out of it.

This kid is OBSESSED with Dante Fowler, and it has a lot of weight that Muschamp coached Fowler....and Cowart has gone so far as to speak with Fowler to give even more credence to Muschamp. That is HUGE.

I have read that he loved Big Cat but pretty much eliminated us because there was no "Fowler" role in Johnson's defensive schemes.

Its not just his "tweets" but the totality of his actions and interviews since Muschamp was hired at AU that are giving many so much confidence that we will land him.

I keep hearing about Dante Fowler, who is that?

Muschamp coached player. Played hybrid DE/OLB at FL. Will probably go in the 1st round this year.

I know they have mics and camera's closer to the field in those All Star games but every time Cowart hit someone the other day it sounded like a car wreck. It would be really great to get this guy. Sounds a little better than 50/50 for us right now.

Thanks, I heard some of this but not all. Good post.

Byron retweeted this 4 hours ago:

@UnlimitedDennis: @iman_marshall8 @ByronHawkStar99 @ArdenKey Muschamp will make Iman=VH3, Cowart=Fowler & Arden=McCalister. All future #1 picks. Lets go! #WDE

Well, I'll be damned.

Four-star DE/South Carolina commit Arden Key RT “@ArdenKey: Where them Auburn Tigers at ? #WarEagle #Auburn #AU”

@Allie_Davison

Muschamp coached player. Played hybrid DE/OLB at FL. Will probably go in the 1st round this year.

Thanks for the heads up! AEAugirl too!

He also retweeted a bunch of posts when an Alabama fan copied and pasted meltdowns from this very site to his twitter. He was already a bammer...

Chuckled a little when I saw Chucky in the corner. Not quite sure why he's there though.

That's Byron's thing. Not sure why but I know he has the Chucky doll in his locker at all times.

Chuckled a little when I saw Chucky in the corner. Not quite sure why he's there though.

That's Byron's thing. Not sure why but I know he has the Chucky doll in his locker at all times.

I think we need a little insanity along the DL. ..lol.

Archived